Sign in to follow this  
vosku

Balloon

ilmapallotaivaalla.jpg

pallo.jpg

Hot Air Balloon. You can download it here. There is two versions, with pk and without it, but pk version sometimes blows up when you shoot with it. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vosku @ Sep. 06 2002,11:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is two versions, with pk and without it, but pk version sometimes blows up when you shoot with it. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahah it's like playing Russian Roulette in a hot air balloon.

Good work guy!

-=Die Alive=-

Yes a zepellin would be an AWESOME addition to OFP. Those things kick ass!

(almost same as the modern day blimp, but as big as the LST in OFP) smile.gif

Nice addon, but with a few little glitches.

AA soldiers and Vulcans can't hit it, their shots just go through the balloon doing no damage.

Also, I had trouble as the pilot getting the AI gunner to shoot.

Finally, I found the gunner to be invulnerable while I was standing next to the basket on the ground emptying mags into him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AA soldiers and Vulcans can't hit it, their shots just go through the balloon doing no damage.<span id='postcolor'>

I've noticed that too and I'm trying to fix it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, I had trouble as the pilot getting the AI gunner to shoot.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, i don't have problems with that. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finally, I found the gunner to be invulnerable while I was standing next to the basket on the ground emptying mags into him.<span id='postcolor'>

Fixing..... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Sep. 08 2002,10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't have any sound with it...<span id='postcolor'>

what sounds do hot air balloons make other that that flame thingy.