Sign in to follow this  
gpha5e

[I BEG YOU BI] Server History and Favourites

in b4 thread lock

Dwarden has said that the server browser is WIP and subject to improvements as we progress through alpha into beta and into final release... no specifics though.

I think they should also add a "description" field, people try always to add more information for servers, like web sites, Teamspeak addresses etc and they ussually do it in server name. You never see it because the text box for it is not wide enough.

The filter should also allow an "exclude" option, like "do not show all servers containing <<dayz>> in title/description."

A friends finder will be a nice addition too.

EDIT Such filters are very easy to implement so they should allow multiple values, comma separated. Like: find all servers containing "Domination, Insurgency" and exclude servers containing "Warfare, Dayz". Also, word wrapping should be fixed.

Edited by afp

I think they should also add a "description" field, people try always to add more information for servers, like web sites, Teamspeak addresses etc and they ussually do it in server name. You never see it because the text box for it is not wide enough.

The filter should also allow an "exclude" option, like "do not show all servers containing <<dayz>> in title/description."

A friends finder will be a nice addition too.

would be lovely, i agree

In the mean time if you like you can store server favorites and perform advanced filtering in Play withSIX:

2qbxk68_thumb.png

(click image for large)

It also supports filtering servers you never joined, in essence getting a recently joined list.

Not only supports ARMA 3, but also ARMA 2 Original, Free, Operation Arrowhead, Combined Ops, Take on Helicopters, IronFront and more! (and more coming)

As a bonus you also get access to 100's of mods at your finger tips (;-))

Edited by Sickboy

The online connection to MP servers should not be made by 3rd-party apps.

The native functionalities of the main program should be used for this.

The developers invest so much time on other things, they shouldn't give up their competence here.

Server-History and Server-Favourites are common functions today.

Edited by Mirudes

it's WIP like I said before ... we try to not promise until we sure we can deliver ... anyway don't worry 'much' for now