Sign in to follow this  
kiory

Alice Pack

I know I've already uploaded this in my WIP thread, but I've updated the texture resolution and fixed the whiting out issues I was getting, so I guess it's done.

The pbo is unbinarized, and I've included the diffuse PSD for anyone interested in making different variations, or generally doing a better job than me!

2013-03-20_00007_zps8ac2a1f9.jpg

2013-03-20_00006_zps7acc68e9.jpg

Enjoy!

http://www.multiupload.nl/WQ9J14QWOJ

Fantastic

Looks realy good

downloading now

Thank you:D

So, call me a noob but I've a little multi cam re-texture however I was wondering how the re-texture is actually applied, is it just put in with the .pbo in the modfolder? thanks in advance

Hi Horton!

You need to dePbo the pbo using Eliteness: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Community_Tools. You can then replace the texture when it unpacks, once you have done that, you will have to re pbo the entire file using either cpbo, or BI's BinPBO personal edition.

Remember to keep the texture names the same as what I have in the pbo, otherwise it won't work, unless you know how to change the textures in the material editor, hope this helps!

What is the classname for your backpack?

#define private 0

#define protected 1

#define public 2

#define true 1

#define false 0

class CfgPatches {

class My_Backpacks {

units[] = {};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 0.1;

requiredAddons[] = { "A3_Weapons_F" };

};

};

class cfgVehicles {

class ContainerSupply;

class Bag_Base;

class B_Bergen_Base; // External class reference

class MY_Backpack : B_Bergen_Base {

scope = public;

class TransportMagazines{};

class TransportWeapons{};

isbackpack = 1;

transportMaxWeapons = 1;

transportMaxMagazines = 13;

class DestructionEffects{};

displayName = "Alice Pack";

model = "\AP\AP_Bag.p3d";

vehicleClass = "Backpacks";

allowedSlots[] = {901};

};

};

that's the config but i see only 2 different classnames (and they didnt work when i put this addbackpack "B_Bergen_Base";)

MY_Backpack is the classname.

I love that these sort of items get dropped for realism and additional options but man.... I hate Alice packs in real world. Ask any Infantryman how much he enjoys metal digging into his spine and he'll ask if you're talking about the old rucks, along with verbose adjectives you've possibly never heard before, but are excessively vulgar hahaha. Keep up the great work everybody!! I've been living in the editor for days working on missions for my Joes to learn from, I'm amazed at the versatility and expansive capabilities because of designers like you!! :)

Hi kiory,

This was the first time i was making sense out of oxygen and finally getting to understand the basics, at first it worked but when i further devolped the pack i had this error [link below] was wondering if you knew how to fix it.

Cheers brad

Edited by brad7

Maybe a off-topic question but what uniform do is see on the screenshot?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk