Sign in to follow this  
Defunkt

[CO] ANZINS Upgrades

Nothing new but have posted repacks with v2 bisign files (better late than never). Key file is unchanged and this revision should be accepted on any server the previous package was (and now also those running v2 signatures only).

Weapons

Launchers

hi need some info.

what dif between dta.retail and dta.76134?

can explain features?

You're referring to files that were never posted here, specifically my variation on the NoBlur mod which removes both motion and radial blur. Not sure how they got on Armaholic but it was never my intention to maintain this publicly and those files are well out of date. Don't use.

This mod is very useful, thanks for the nice job!

One question, though...why did you increase the magazine capacity that much? It doesn't sound right to have a M249 with a 1500 rounds belt! Would it be possible to have a version without modified magazine capacities?

Edited by folgore_airborne

Not changed by me and I've not heard of that, maybe some other mod?

Gah, then that's why it wasn't mentioned in the changelog! Well tbh I really have no idea what might be causing it, I have tons of other mods but none of them changes mag capacity. I got those strange settings only with your mod...will have to look deeper into that I guess.

EDIT: solved it, it was something related to mod priority. Loading it last makes it work flawlessly.

Edited by folgore_airborne

I have version v1.52 of ANZINS weapons - that seems to crash the current OF beta. 1.50 works correctly - is 1.52 an unofficial build? (I think I downloaded that from the ANZINS forums (or maybe Armaholic).

Crash when? I just quickly tried 1.5.3 (Mediafire link in the OP) with the latest beta and didn't experience any crash (placed player with M16/ACOG and previewed). Armaholic I think at one time had posted an additional post-processing mod that I'd never actually released here mainly because I didn't want to have to maintain it and this could well cause a crash given it's long out-of-date for the current \DTA\bin.pbo. I'd delete @ANZINS and recreate it from the 1.5.3 link in the OP.

Crash when? I just quickly tried 1.5.3 (Mediafire link in the OP)

Thank you - I didn't get it from there before because the link says 1.5, not 1.5.3 - I thought it was an old link. I'll try 1.53 and see if it works. Right now I'm getting routine OA crashes (probably unrelated to your addon - my guess is the latest patch.)

Thank you - I didn't get it from there before because the link says 1.5, not 1.5.3 - I thought it was an old link. I'll try 1.53 and see if it works. Right now I'm getting routine OA crashes (probably unrelated to your addon - my guess is the latest patch.)

I'd guess it was your machine because OA runs fine for most of us. Does "patch" mean 1.60 or a beta patch?

I'd guess it was your machine because OA runs fine for most of us. Does "patch" mean 1.60 or a beta patch?

I'm using the latest beta patch and I have the crashes in PMC. It could be a bad combination of addons & PMC, since I have a fair number of other addons. I'm fairly sure that the crashes are not related to ANZINS weapons - the 1.5.3 seems to be working fine.

Anything planned for this mod? It's extremely useful, also can we get this thrown on SIX?

Sadly I've released about as much as I can without receiving permission from BIS to decompile models for the purpose (what's released was available in source form as samples). I did PM Maruk asking permission a year or more ago but didn't receive a reply.

Fine by me if Sickboy wants to put it on SU.

Damn shame hope that you get what you need, I'd really like to see this expanded more.