Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Medals

Community Reputation

38 Excellent


About Robb_

  • Rank
    Private First Class


  • Occupation

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Alberta, Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Ahoy, are you still working on that Russian LHD?

  2. Yeah I just tried it and it looks like the release version needs to be updated. For anyone else, you can just use this release version until the main one gets updated. https://github.com/RobbbT/ArmAToolbox/releases/tag/v3.0.4AlphaFix
  3. The blender 2.8 update caused that issue. They removed an icon that one of those buttons used, which made those options disappear. That is fixed in the latest toolbox version, so you might be using an older version.
  4. Well those options work on my end. The add armature timeline keys and add frame range buttons.
  5. Do you have the latest Arma toolbox installed? the latest version works for me with blender 2.90.1 You can find the latest version on github. https://github.com/AlwarrenSidh/ArmAToolbox/releases
  6. Do you have a geo lod with weight applied? I noticed if I don't have one it will float in the air when a player/AI dies. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/LOD
  7. I think you guys are using armatoolbox version 3.0.2 when you should be using 3.0.3. The 3.0.2 version had rtm export problems. https://github.com/AlwarrenSidh/ArmAToolbox/releases
  8. Download and install mikero tools, https://armaservices.maverick-applications.com/Products/MikerosDosTools/. open ArmA3p and say yes or Y to the prompts. this will unpack and debin all the arma 3 files except for the models. you can download Arma 3 samples in steam to get a look at how the arma 3 heads should be done.
  9. ahh yeah, I forgot that it was a different addon.
  10. Does the rtm import also not work for others when using blender version 2.79? I had to go back to 2.78c for it to show up under import.
  11. for some reason i coudn't post a second image to the first post... here's how it looks before exporting matrices Nvm I found a fix, If i make my animation in blender i can't make adjustments in object builder or the animations will bug out. So only make the adjustments in blender then export again.
  12. Hi there. For some reason part of my animation is messing up after pressing export matrices. Here's what i did, I made animation in blender, exported it using armatools addon into an rtm file. also exported my model as a p3d file which is only using one lod at the moment. I open up my model in ob, then i click on from matrices to bring in my animation rtm file. i checked it and had to move all my animation actions down by 1 in the y direction. I test again and eveything looks good, so i hit export matrices and overwrite the rtm file. I then close down ob and restart it to check if my animations is still good, but for some reason the back of my model is sticking out only during the animation. Any idea what could be causing this issue? The only way to get rid of it is to export the animation from blender and redo it in ob again, but then i still get the same problem after exporting matrices. here's how it looks after exporting matrices
  13. Forgive me if this sounds dumb or if i posted in the wrong forum. I am making a custom model with its own skeleton and was wondering if there is a way to test one of the animations i made ingame without having to make all the animations for the skeleton first. I just want to make sure its working right in arma first before i continue making the others. It works fine in object builder when i import matrixes on the p3d model.
  14. If i do make it with nation specific decals/insignias I'll make one that doesn't have any. No idea. Hasn't been much work done on it since i got a new job working 3 in 1 shifts and progress will be porbably be slow since i only get about a week off a month to work on it. Here's a few pics I took before i left. Here's an older ship pic that is sitting really low in the water right now, probably due weight and buoyancy issues. Will most likely remove or change the guard rail or whatever it called that goes around the ship, right now it has a really hi poly count just by itself.
  15. True, was only going to do one version of it anyways. Not to much progress these past few days, been busy. Added some detail to the ship ( still lots to do), adjusting the hull so it looks right (front part still looking a little wierd). Cut the ship in pieces so i can get it into the game. Been slowing figuring the config so i can get test it out in game. Here's a couple of pics Looks like this one piece belongs in the scenery :D