All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I do hope they will expand it, Im really enjoing it so far. But before adding further nations they should add more content to both Germanies.
  3. Deleted the models and modelslides, works just fine now. Thank you really much indeed!
  4. Sounds complicated. I tried lineIntersectsSurfaces but it couldnt catch the carrier Here's what I tried: while { true } do { _ipos = getposASL player; _spos = +_ipos; _spos set[2,2500]; _epos = +_ipos; _epos set[2,-2500]; _con = lineIntersectsSurfaces [_spos, _epos, player, objNull, true, 1, "VIEW", "FIRE", true]; if(count _con > 0) then { (_con select 0) params ["_intPos"]; //_intPos = ASLToATL _intPos; hintSilent format["--> %1",_intPos select 2]; } else { hintSilent "NO surf"; }; sleep 0.1; }; It just returns the terrain height...
  5. Here's a couple of screen shots form last night. I think we are going to do a video each week showing the progress. Or at least try to! I did combine myselfs and smokedogs portion of the terrain however I imported all the object on the same layer which is not good for editing so I will be going back and redoing that. Plus he is not 100% done with that section anyway. https://imgur.com/a/sJ66J4Q
  6. Your posts aren't being approved because they don't conform to the rules. In particular: Announcement posts must contain actual event info, training announcements, new server details or similar news. Simply bumping the thread for the sake of moving it to the top is not allowed. From the rules of this subsection: That means any new posts in your thread may be created no less than 14 days apart. If you post too early, there's no guarantee that the post will be approved (or when). Its contents may be added to the previous post, or it might just disappear. Announcement posts must contain actual event info, training announcements, new server details or similar news. Simply bumping the thread for the sake of moving it to the top is not allowed. You may edit the existing posts in your thread at any time, as often as you want. If you have to announce something sooner than two weeks after the previous post, edit that post to add the details.
  7. I own a Logitech Extream 3D PRO and set up the controls but noticed everything i fly is constantly turning to the left. After checking the sensitivity and dead-zone setting for the controller i noticed that when in a neutral position it reads out -40, turning it to the left read -100 and turning it right read around 70 Any way to fix this problem?
  8. Please read first page about CSAT and how to allow them to speak
  9. if it has not to be much precise then u could use an area marker to detect the click on Carrier and define one or more teleport points on it and choose the nearest point for teleport.
  10. A few pics from my upcoming mission that is a Prequel mission to Lexx's Dunes Campaign Less edited version Mods: Arma 3 Dunes https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1731998436
  11. Today
  12. Then I have to determine if carrier was clicked... Could probably use raycast but I thought there would be simpler methods
  13. afaik the most reliable way for ships is to hardcode it.
  14. I recently bought a Pimax 4K VR headset, ostensibly to play Elite: Dangerous, but but actually I am playing nothing but Project Cars 2 :)
  15. Tankbuster

SQFLint - Syntax error checker CLI

@SkaceKachna, I'm still getting loads of 'Possibly undefined variable' yellow warnings on variables defined in a global variables file earlier. All my own functions too - it's not getting stuff out of CfgFunctions. Finding the red warnings is brilliant and it's a valuable tool because it's very reliable at getting these. I was wondering; in the documentation, you say it works best with Armitxes SQF support extension and I use a different one, the Vladislav Sazonovs extension. Is it likely this is what is causing these yellow warnings?
  16. Hi I'm using onMapSingleClick to teleport player for testing but I want it also to work when player clicks on position over carrier. How do I get the carrier height in this case? thx!
  17. islesfan186

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Congrats. Is that #5?
  18. Understood, anyway thanks!
  19. You have wrong models. You have your units with uniform models instead of unit models For example: universerp_aums_off_duty model="\A3\Characters_F\Civil\c_poloshirtpants.p3d this is correct. The one below it is wrong: universerp_aums_recruit model="\A3\Characters_F\Common\Suitpacks\suitpack_universal_F.p3d This is incorrect. this model is for the uniform only. It should be the model for B_Soldier_F. IT's probably \A3\Characters_F\blufor...... not common. I don't know off the top of my head. But your rangemasters are all correct, I think. A good recommendation, that I use, I try not to include anything that I am not changing. If you have B_Soldier_F as your inheritance, If you don't change the model, just leave it out. I don't include modelSides[]={3,2,1,0}; either. The only time I include model on my units is if I had an inheritance for FIA units. They don't have a repair unit. so I can inherit a O_repair but I don't want the csat model, so I would find which FIA model I wanted. You also have no faction selected. Here is an example of what I leave in. author="Victim9l3"; _generalMacro="Guerrilla_Snow_SquadLeader1"; scope=2; side=0; faction="VCTM_GUERILLAS"; vehicleClass="VCTM_Guerrilla_Fighters"; editorSubcategory = "EdSubcat_Guerrilla_Snow_Infantry"; displayName="Guerrilla SquadLeader1"; uniformClass="Guerrilla_para2_uniform_D"; I hope this helped.
  20. Alwarren

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter

Definitely works for me: EDIT: Aw crap, I see what you mean. Eden switches off "Simple Object" automatically if you drag any unit over it. That's... not very good 😐
  21. Thanks mate. I did investigate agent spawning ages ago and vaguely recall having issues. Might be time to investigate this again now that I’m a 13% better coder.
  22. Hello. It would be nice to include new parameters, such as lobbyIdleTimeout etc.
  23. Wrong. hasInterface returns whether the local machine has a interface, not whether that player has one. Can easily figure that out yourself, how is it supposed to know which player you want to ask about if you don't give it any arguments? On server it's (always) false, and on client it's always true if not a headless client. As this code runs on the server, it's always false.
  24. I wouldn't advise using remoteExec a ton -- it doesn't always call in the correct order or precisely when you need it. Additionally, if you are hosting a mission on a server which uses this script/mod and the animations are executed via switchMove, the animations will only be visible on the server and the clients will see the units doing different animations or a looping animation. I heard addons don't have that issue when run on a server/all clients (Makes animations global?) but I've never created an addon to test it.
  1. Load more activity