Sign in to follow this  
jpinard

Please post the TOP 10 user-made missions here

I'm looking for some fun single player missions to play. SO please post your top ten and you can add a multiplayer or campaign entry as well!

I don't have any to share myself, but sure am hophing to see lots of good ideas of what I should be picking up! Thanks!

---------single player missions---------

...go here...

---------multiplayer missions----------

...go here...

If you look for Arma 2 then I would suggst the "Seal Team Six" Campaigns 1-4, the "Pirog" and the "Chesty Puller" campaigns by Bardosy and the random Mission "Cipher" by Wiper

All of them are really outstanding and you will have many fun hours playing through them

Depends on ArmA2, Operation Arrowhead, or Combined Ops.

Any of them.

Thanks Tonci87!

I think it's going to be diff for everyone. Some people may like the run and gun of one mission while another is quiet and stealthy. This would be a hard choice in my opinion.

I think it's going to be diff for everyone. Some people may like the run and gun of one mission while another is quiet and stealthy. This would be a hard choice in my opinion.

The idea here is to just post user-made missions people have enjoyed.

I like to host Domination on my laptop via dedicated server and connect to it from my main gaming PC. Offloading those CPU cycles helps so much. Modified Domination to allow me to recruit 16 AI and we go to down trying to attack the towns and do the side missions. You can pretty much order the AI to do anything, like deploy the MHQ, etc. Wish I could order them to airlift things :-) Anyway, Domination2 is what I'm playing exclusively now :-)

Another one of my favorites for Arma2 is Behind Enemy Lines. Singleplayer.

Edited by nuggetz

I like to host Domination on my laptop via dedicated server and connect to it from my main gaming PC. Offloading those CPU cycles helps so much. Modified Domination to allow me to recruit 16 AI and we go to down trying to attack the towns and do the side missions. You can pretty much order the AI to do anything, like deploy the MHQ, etc. Wish I could order them to airlift things :-) Anyway, Domination2 is what I'm playing exclusively now :-)

Another one of my favorites for Arma2 is Behind Enemy Lines. Singleplayer.

That's very interesting. How powerful is your laptop? Is Domination mode the one where you build bases?