Sign in to follow this  
DaveP

Operation Arrowhead, new shiny functions and commands?

I'll keep it short and sweet, as I'm sure I'm holding up some people from playing by posting this, heh:

Is there any resource available yet for the new commands/functions in OA? If not, when's the general expected timeline for it being available?

i would need the Arrowhead Object Compositions sooo bad..

i mean, i got the compositions extracted, but i dont know how to call the on a heli pad from the expansions folder. who helps me gets a free beer;)

I'd like to know all the new functions/commands as well. free beer to the first who helps us.

Hm, there are no new commands in OA like

backpackspacefor,

setvehicletipars,

enablegunlights,

setcamuseti,

etc. etc....

And if you don't know what supportInfo and the F1 key in the editor is, I guess you have to wait til somebody updates comref or the Biki.

Xeno

my onkeypress.sqf that handles key presses for my mission no longer works right, I have no idea why, it works perfect in arma 2.

Some new commands found just by looking through BIS's scripts:

[i]target[/i] = lasertarget [i]vehicle[/i] // if I had to guess, returns the laser target object of given vehicle
[i]number[/i] = [i]vehicle[/i] aimedAtTarget [[i]target[/i],[i]weapon[/i]]
[i]unknown[/i] = [i]vehicle[/i] fireAtTarget [[i]target[/i],[i]weapon[/i]]

Maybe more to come later

Well, comref really shouldn't be something that the customers have to "discover" by themselves.

Indeed. I'm sure BIS is working on compiling a usable comref that's not just an undocumented list, but in the mean time perhaps we can just have the aforementioned list?