Sign in to follow this  
palanoid

[OA]how to assemble static weapon?

I cant get this to work with ACE

But i can order the AI to put the stuff together via the key 6 Command Action menu, why cant i see it in my normal action menu ??

I understand how to add backpacks and all that but I am trying to have a 2 man team with an M2 tripod and gun bag go to a waypoint at which they deploy the weapon. Is there any scripting commands I could put into the On Acct. field inorder for the weapon to be assembled?

I understand how to add backpacks and all that but I am trying to have a 2 man team with an M2 tripod and gun bag go to a waypoint at which they deploy the weapon. Is there any scripting commands I could put into the On Acct. field inorder for the weapon to be assembled?

You might be better to run a 'createVehicle' script when the lads reach their waypoint and position the static this way. Then use a getin waypoint to get them to mount it. If your looking for realism you could always run an animation when you do the createVehicle bit.

Problem now with taking the 2 parts of a Mortar from a crate & assembling them. you get the option to assemble but when you do nothing appears?

You can take a Mortar apart & re assemble it if its in the mission to start with, but ones in crates when assembled disappear for some reason? Weird!

These are in missions that Mortar previously assembling worked.