Hello ,

are you wating for OA ? just like me? :D

btw i just tryed to open OA pbo and look some textures ,but i can't open or extract new OA pbo - what the hell?!

kegetys cpbo work ,but not properly extracting (textures cant be open in texview2), pbo view dont work and other ones i dont tryed.

So , i manly need for future modding for OA :(

:EDIT

Hehe i got it - use Eliteness tool , it works nicely , thank god for that :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Phew, that was close.

Yes IB, new assets for my Sands map ..... once I get my copy of course.

What about configs?

Want to see how the PEQ-2 lasers are added to weapons.

What about configs?

Want to see how the PEQ-2 lasers are added to weapons.

You can open those bins same way as ArmA2 - i have tryed ArmAUnbin tool and works well

I am unable to use either unrap or armaunbin, not sure what I am doing wrong get an error with both that says invalid rap file.

Some of the buildings are really cool for other projects. I just hope ppl will buy OA... well, they should or they won't be able to use new user maps ;)

I vaguely remember seeing the OA map in some promo or other and I think there was a "lake"... can anyone confirm that? and, better still - give us an idea if it's made from "pond objects" or "sea"???

(Just hoping against hope that BIS have done something about either the water object itself, or the AI's understanding of it)....

B

Hehe i got it - use Eliteness tool , it works nicely , thank god for that :p

What version are you using? I have Eliteness v.2.76 and DePBO DLL v.3.02 but I'm still unable to open the PBOs. I keep getting "unknown header type" error.

What version are you using? I have Eliteness v.2.76 and DePBO DLL v.3.02 but I'm still unable to open the PBOs. I keep getting "unknown header type" error.

get the latest from dev-heaven and you should be fine!

it works for me aswell

Just realised this was a dumb section of the forums to be posting my question... I'll ask that one elsewhere...

Thanks all round for the DePBO info here though guys... that's gonna be very handy very soon...

B

Interesting... 2.76 & 3.02 are the latest.. should work. I've both those

along with ExtractPBO v1.75 and works fairly fine. Just a small issue with it not extracting to the 'prefix' properly but a quick move of the extracted folder over to P:\ca resolves that...