Sign in to follow this  

Only since recently my ammo box's have been spilling, When you put back a weapon into the Ammo box it puts on the ground instead of back in the box.

Magazines seem to go back in but Weapons dont, Anyone have a solution to this?

(btw i did use search and didnt find anything) :rolleyes:

Only since recently my ammo box's have been spilling, When you put back a weapon into the Ammo box it puts on the ground instead of back in the box.

Magazines seem to go back in but Weapons dont, Anyone have a solution to this?

(btw i did use search and didnt find anything) :rolleyes:

not sure how many weapons you have in the box but try adding less weapons to the box..

not sure how many weapons you have in the box but try adding less weapons to the box..

Do you mean of each diffrent weapon or the amount of each weapon?

If stuff is spilling out of the box then that means it's full. You have to remove some weapons or magazines from it.

Yeah, vehicles I were aware of. But not ammo boxes. In all these years and missions made I have never seen an ammobox overfill :)

Advice to OP: Reconsider what you are adding. Or at least make different types of ammo boxes for different types of equipment.

Yeah, vehicles I were aware of. But not ammo boxes. In all these years and missions made I have never seen an ammobox overfill :)

Thats because they have really high limits. If you've overfilled an ammobox then you truely have way too much stuff in there.

Thats because they have really high limits. If you've overfilled an ammobox then you truely have way too much stuff in there.

No...... i want 10.000 of each weapon variant in my box :p

Ammo boxes appear to have a 5000 item limit now. After that items simply stop appearing.

It wasn't that low before was it? In ArmA II I had ammo boxes script-filled with 8800 items no problem. Now anything over 5000 just disappears.

omg, who needs so many weapons/mags???

So place two boxes if you need all those waepons for god's sake :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

omg, who needs so many weapons/mags???

So place two boxes if you need all those waepons for god's sake :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

Agreed.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=101497

An ammo filler with most OPFOR and BLUFOR weapons and ammo, 100 each and a restock every 30 minutes. Simply combine the scripts and use that. There really is no need for more than 50 of each weapon. :/