Sign in to follow this  
hector748

Legend Of Madness - WIP

i have a question about the T-Virus web she is dead?? and what is progress of work of the new mod from LeGenDary??

@Guizek The T virus Mod webpage isnt dead... its just using a redirect link

called Dot.tk after 30 days they delete the redirect link to the webpage

i will tell Legendary the next time i speak with him, i dont have regular contact with him sometimes he is just AFK on messenger working on models so i let him work

@Bennie i dont know meaby ill upload my own videos about the game when i become beta tester (if i will, i dont know yet is up to legendary, he told me he was going to test the game with all his friends to find bugs and errors)

they dont have the time to upload videos because LeGen still working on models

like i said its a new mod made from scratch nothing like T virus.

i hope you guys have patience with this ill keep you posted with the news

ATT: CptHector

Edited by hector748
cant i ?

@Hector

Could You tell us more about storyline of "Legend Of Madnes" ? It will be a funny movie horror "b" classes ? Or something seroius ?

I hope the mod isn't dead :( ?

Hector what about the progress of Legendary's work ?

i will post New pictures

i went OFF for long time Because i was upgrading my computer i had to format

and instal OFP again and those things....

Then LeGen sended me pictures to my Email

and he said a VIDEO is coming Out !!!! but i dont know when Because he just Emailed to me we haven't talk about the mod

here are the new pictures !!! ENJOY l> http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mk824kduo22xwf7

Seems like Legendary relased a new vid!

DAMN! It looks so...so... crazy man! Can't wait for it!

looks great!

never was this "non-OFP" feeling in other mod like in this!

keep goin! cant wait!

Creepy.But in a good way.I assume that's fog,rather than grainy video.

Is that to combat the effects of content on the framerate?Or mainly for

atmosphere?

And there's obviously been quite a lot of work done.Keep it up.

:)

Is that to combat the effects of content on the framerate?Or mainly for atmosphere?

this is a good question, i wanna ask this too

@Macser i didnt understand your point, you mean this mod will kill FPS?

im sorry i don't speak the english 100% :D

but if you explain yourself a lil better i may have an answer for ya.

EDIT: Legendary Told me, the Fog and others things can be Turned ON or OFF its the player selection

and that doesnt make lag :D

Edited by hector748
Can't i?

That's essentially the answer I was looking for.

Sometimes people use fog/very short view distances,to keep fps up.

Especially if there's a lot of scripts and other content.

:)

Hector was a regular in the MP community, but I haven't seen him in several months. The last I talked to him he did say that Le^Gen was still working on it.

Hello peep's, has been a while since my last visit i lost contact with LeGen long time ago but the last time i spoke with him he told me was going to release the mod this year meaby in march but i still dont know i've been busy with work

in RL.

meaby legen released the mod already who knows, ill try to make contact with him again

i wont be here regulary like before but sometimes ill check Bis forums for news Long live OFP the best War Simulator ever.

This will be best OFP horror MoD, When hes out, I download :) ...

Your team have 100% my support in making a mod!

VIDEO LINKS:

Sorry for by bad english ...

Edited by robertoHrvat

You posted the same twice ;) beside we know that movies-hector posted that and salvatore leee roberto ;)

But to the point-will be any playable version for peoples not from south america ;) ?

please :) !

@G44 Yes, the mod will be available for anyone, but LeGen still missing 0.o....

i will try my best to contact him, i was suposed to be an Beta Tester U.U i want to play this mod if anyone wants to check the pictures Click Here

If anyone wants to try any luck on contact him, here is his E-Mail: ema_strato@hotmail.com

try contact him and ask about the mod you should use an traslator (spanish) he doesn't speak english. xD

Edited by hector748

Hector? Can pls u sent this message to Legendary ..me Outlook Express don't work :((

Hola Legendario... Quiero a la búsqueda usted: durante días hows LOM mod para OFP complacerá... EE.UU no pueden esperar :D

Hey Guys Great news.... i finally contact him, he still making the mod, but he want to use

ECP and some FFUR SLX addons and he need to ask for permission, to avoid the results

of the T-Virus im here on Legen Behalf to Ask For Permision if he can use ECP and Some FFUR-SLX addons if any1 can give me the E-mail of ffur makers and ECP makers to ask for permision the mod will be released more sooner if they dont agree :(, the mod wont be for public and only private mod cause Bis and OFPr.info doesnt accept mods without asking persmision please help me out to find the autors of these mod to ask them :)

Edit: Legen told me his work dont give him the time he needs to complete the mod but, he wont drop the mod that easily, he have created a few more Bosses and zombies, also he told me he wanted to create an Boss who will be able to Create His Own Zombies (lets give you an example in Alien Vs Predator the Big alien give birth to other aliens something like that but instead on being in Eggs, in this case they will Birth ready to Eat you xD)

Also Help is needed to end this mod if is there anybody who speak spanish and know about Modding/scripting/Config.cpp Contact me on this Email hector_006_1@hotmail.com

to help legendary end the mod more faster and credits will be awarded for helper

Edited by hector748
Can't i?

Hey Guys Great news.... i finally contact him, he still making the mod, but he want to use

ECP and some FFUR SLX addons and he need to ask for permission, to avoid the results

of the T-Virus im here on Legen Behalf to Ask For Permision if he can use ECP and Some FFUR-SLX addons if any1 can give me the E-mail of ffur makers and ECP makers to ask for permision the mod will be released more sooner if they dont agree :(, the mod wont be for public and only private mod cause Bis and OFPr.info doesnt accept mods without asking persmision please help me out to find the autors of these mod to ask them :)

Edit: Legen told me his work dont give him the time he needs to complete the mod but, he wont drop the mod that easily, he have created a few more Bosses and zombies, also he told me he wanted to create an Boss who will be able to Create His Own Zombies (lets give you an example in Alien Vs Predator the Big alien give birth to other aliens something like that but instead on being in Eggs, in this case they will Birth ready to Eat you xD)

Also Help is needed to end this mod if is there anybody who speak spanish and know about Modding/scripting/Config.cpp Contact me on this Email hector_006_1@hotmail.com

to help legendary end the mod more faster and credits will be awarded for helper

Okay, I will help ;) .. I going to work, Let's find out authors ...

Example: HmmmMM can legendary only copy FFUR Effect Packs, like ÄŒSLA2 mod. They authors are only copy effects of FFUR Mod! :)

But I will make best of me to find authors ..

If LeGenDary needed help with credits script I'll be make it ;)

cya!

Edited by robertoHrvat