Sign in to follow this  
jw custom

Armdillo - Afghanistan war documentary

And i did, still eventhough he said documentary i still can't see how he can compare it with Hurt locker.... it's a documentary, with real life combat recordings! Did he expect special effects???

A camera crew is following real soldiers in real combat, it's not people who is acting like in Generation Kill etc.

Ya, good point. We have to see what he says :D

And i did, still eventhough he said documentary i still can't see how he can compare it with Hurt locker.... it's a documentary, with real life combat recordings! Did he expect special effects???

A camera crew is following real soldiers in real combat, it's not people who is acting like in Generation Kill etc.

Relax, it was that a big budget doesn't mean that the documentary or a movie is great...its the content ther make it a great documentary or a movie...

It wasn't a comparision between the two except on a budget level...

JW understand people before getting girlie angry... :yay: And english is only my secondary language so relaaxxx...

Relax, it was that a big budget doesn't mean that the documentary or a movie is great...its the content ther make it a great documentary or a movie...

It wasn't a comparision between the two except on a budget level...

JW understand people before getting girlie angry... :yay: And english is only my secondary language so relaaxxx...

Well on budget level i'm sure Hurt locker's was bigger as it's a movie where they pay actors for acting, none of the people you see infront of the camera in Armadillo was paid.

I'm not angry it just annoys me that so many people keep saying it's not an documentary which it is, nothing less nothing more.

P.S. my first language is danish just like yours ;)

Armadillo has been compared to Hurt Locker, because apparently Hurt Locker also depicted the contrast of bordom vs. brutality of war. I haven't seen Hurt Locker, but I don't consider it to be a farfetched comparrison. Armadillo plays as an action movie at times.

Armadillo plays as an action movie at times.

Have you seen it or do you base it on the trailer?

Yes the trailer does make it look like a movie, poor trailer for a documentary if you ask me.

As soon as anyone find this on DVD can you give a link where I can buy it please?