Sign in to follow this  
rabbity

Rabbitys thread of projects.

[Current Project]

U.S Army in the experimental UCP-Delta uniform.

arma22010052705013181.th.jpg

arma22010052704540653.th.jpg

[update]

arma22010052802313536.th.png

arma22010052802304582.th.png

arma22010052802114680.th.png

Edited by Rabbity

That pattern makes me think of a dog having an "accident" on ACUs. :D

Seriously, looks nice. Glad to see more patterns coming out of the woodworks.

oh my UCP-D hehe :p

+1 to what Darkhorse said about patterns, but I imagine this will look more fitting on the OA Army models than on Marines.

All the models have the ACH's no Lightweight helmets. MTVs are similar enough to the IOTV's. I'll most likely redo them when OA comes out though. If you have any other suggestions for camo uniforms you'd like to see in ARMA II throw them in here, I have plenty of extra time on my hands.

Very nice work on that camo Rabbity, although whoever thought up that camo scheme needs to be bumped on the head a couple of times.

Cant wait for these man nice job so far. they'll fit right with a future map I have waiting for OA. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the crits and comments early on into my foray back into ARMA II modding

I hate to double post but I've hit a wall with the config file, could anyone help me out?

I hate to double post but I've hit a wall with the config file, could anyone help me out?

What's your problem?

Well they would look good in Multicam =) But suggest you finish these first =) Want them more :D

on your engineer thing you could just not use the engineer model with the backpack on..replace him in ur config with another model.

on your engineer thing you could just not use the engineer model with the backpack on..replace him in ur config with another model.

Way ahead of you mate. lol

Well they would look good in Multicam =) But suggest you finish these first =) Want them more :D

Yep, I'll do some Multicam as well, I have a few different camo's that I want to do for ARMA 2 that I haven't seen done yet.

As far as weapons go, I've decided to go with RobertHammers packs because they're too good to not be used regularly by any addon. Quality is amazing.

Hey rabbity will you be doing the camos on OA's Army Inf guys aswell? :)

been busy with IRL stuff and dealing with the VA but I've had some time to work on some UCP-D guys based on the OA models.

bigger than 100kb so linked off site.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/94/ucpdkangol.png

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1701/arma2oa2011020413043901.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7056/arma2oa2010110116130932.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5538/arma2oa2010110116105651.jpg

Edited by Rabbity

Awww yeah. Looking pretty cool dude. If you need some configery help let me know when I'm on later

Thank god someone is doing the Deltas. I actually really look those things, I know I'm probably one of a very few, but I can't wait to have these things in game. Good job Rabbity and thank you.

Final post I guess because I'm no longer welcome here guys. Thanks for the last 5 years take care.

Admin you can lock this thread if you please.