rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

Thanks so much, Rozek. That's what I was thinking of.

Hi All,

Want to ask if anyone knows where crCTI's for the vte mod can still be found

Found a lot over google,but all dead links.

Been playing around with the ofp mod pack x_vte_v0.3.Wanted to change everything in a crcti ,to only the nam stuff from the vte mod.

Ha! Easier said than done.Does anyone know where I can find tutorials on building crcti mission's.Have been on google for weeks only to find nothing.

starting to think there are none.Would also settle for a crcti template,blanco,if there is such a thing.

CD

Thank you very much,

Should have asked weeks ago.Was that easy.

We're trying to get some nam stuff up on the server, and maybe revive a little.

If you have SEBnam crcti feel free to to tack it on to file front.We will put them both on our ftp eventually.

No more time, gotta play.

CD

Let's be careful gentlemen. I'd like to see some more fictional personal story missions.

Does anyone have a copy of the old "Combined Arms Engine" mission? The link seems to be dead. It was a dynamic mission that placed you in command of a platoon/company size outfit. I believe it used the WGL mod.

Thanks in advance!

Just wanted to second this request. The only links I've found are the original (now dead) and one going to megaupload (also dead). Anyone have a working mirror?

Hello everyone! Who has latest version Nogova Crimes and Criminal city skye ? All servers for this map die...

Does anyone have a download for the WGL SP campaigns? I could only find a few links and they were all dead.

@ISemiI

Thanks to PvP.scene who made space on armaholic there is a respository of WGL stuff. He also added stuff I provided so it is just about everything that still exists. My stuff is in the \temp folder.

http://wargames.armaholic.eu/files/

@Zulu

Ah, thanks. I knew they had to be out there somewhere :)

Hi i'm looking for d-day mission by joffre i had this mission but i was forced to buy a new computer

@guziczek101

Been searching my mission files and I can't really come up with correct one. Would you have the file name?

@Rożek

pdce.zip

Edited by Zulu1

Zulu if i remember correct this files was d-day beach phase or something similar if you don't have this then it means that nobody has this :-)

I don't know how you do it but again, your witchcraft are at the highest level. splendid Job sir :)

I want to play more Russians campaigns . If you can gimme more Russians Campaigns, without Addonds, interesting ... i have the campaign : Retaliation and Red Hammer . if you can gimme more russians campaigns interesting ... :)