Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

Fallen`s movie quotes quiz

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 13 2002,07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">alright, deal me in

such a classic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MAN1 : Do you expect me to talk?

MAN2 : No, Mr. ****, i expect you to die!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Reservoir Dogs?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 20 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 13 2002,07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">alright, deal me in

such a classic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MAN1 : Do you expect me to talk?

MAN2 : No, Mr. ****, i expect you to die!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

That's from "Goldfinger" - my favourite Bond movie! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bingo! one of my favs too. Connery was one of the best Bonds ever.

ok, next one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">He had a friend who shouldn't have played with knives. Like the coat?<span id='postcolor'>

Heres another, not exact but if you've seen the Movie you'll get it.

"It's the alternate decade theory man. The 50's sucked, the 60's were cool, the 70's suck. The 80's will be radical."

I think thats gotta be the most ironic line in movie history, the 80's will be radical. LOL!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are shooting at us!!! They are shooting at us!!!

Well.... shoot back!<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 21 2002,14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are shooting at us!!! They are shooting at us!!!

Well.... shoot back!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Humvee turret-gunner and Ltn Col McKnight in Black Hawk Down.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Killing of these teenagers has been tragic...... but you know.... shit happens<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 20 2002)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bingo! one of my favs too. Connery was one of the best Bonds ever.<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, and Gerd Fröbe was the best "bad guy" that Bond ever had to fight.

Ok, I've got one:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is That You, John Wayne? Is This Me?<span id='postcolor'>

Err....don't know.

How about this one:

Guy nr 1: "Say goodnight asshole"

Guy nr 2: "Goodnight asshole"

I know none of these lol, but that aint gonna stop me from posting my own, and its a pretty easy one, so someone can actually get one lol:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wanted to meet stimulating and interesting people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 21 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know none of these lol, but that aint gonna stop me from posting my own, and its a pretty easy one, so someone can actually get one lol:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wanted to meet stimulating and interesting people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

It is the same movie that the "Is that you John Wayne?" quote was from: Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket.

btw. I saw it yesterday biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 21 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah, and Gerd Fröbe was the best "bad guy" that Bond ever had to fight.<span id='postcolor'>

what about blowfeld? He was a classic. So many spy movie spoofs are based on him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 21 2002,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 21 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah, and Gerd Fröbe was the best "bad guy" that Bond ever had to fight.<span id='postcolor'>

what about blowfeld? He was a classic. So many spy movie spoofs are based on him.<span id='postcolor'>

Fröbe aka "Mr. Goldfinger" was cool and coldblodded (the quote says everything about the role), his clever character didn't fit as well into the cliche of the super-mad megalomaniacs that Bond usually had to fight. And of course Fröbe was a damn good actor.

Blofeld was the guy with the cat, right? Well, he IS the stereotypical villain and was therefore copied a thousand time. He's good, but Goldfinger's unique.

But then everybody has his personal favourites... smile.gif

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ April 21 2002,20wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err....don't know.

How about this one:

Guy nr 2: "Goodnight asshole"<span id='postcolor'>

For some reason I'm thinking one of the Die Hard Movies...dunno, I just seem to remember Bruce Willis saying that.

*edit* then again I'm also hearing it in kind of a german accent so it might have been Arnie, but have no idea which movie if so sad.gif

no, i dont know what thats from, but i had to try this one on everyone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its impossible for words...to describe...what is necessary...to those...who do not know...what horror means...horror...horror has a face...and you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror are your firends...if they are not...then they are enemies to be feared...they are truely enemies.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ April 21 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone guess where my sig is from?<span id='postcolor'>

It is not a movie but a series. It was Band Of Brothers on HBO. It was about a paratrooper company from the 101st airbourne. E company just happend to be in all the important places (i.e. Normandy, Market Garden, Bastonge, and Eagle's Nest) It was 10 episodes each 1 hour long. It was a good series. I think Malarkie said it. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 22 2002,06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no, i dont know what thats from, but i had to try this one on everyone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its impossible for words...to describe...what is necessary...to those...who do not know...what horror means...horror...horror has a face...and you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror are your firends...if they are not...then they are enemies to be feared...they are truely enemies.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Oh come on, you that's no sport:

Apocalypse Now smile.gif

"Person 1: Do you want blindfolds?

Enemy: You are in violation of the Geneva convention!

Person 1: I never heard of it!

Enemy: Dogface! I show you how Soviet dies.

Person 2: I have seen it before."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 22 2002,08:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Person 1: Do you want blindfolds?

Enemy: You are in violation of the Geneva convention!

Person 1: I never heard of it!

Enemy: Dogface! I show you how Soviet dies.

Person 2: I have seen it before."<span id='postcolor'>

Red dawn? (been a few years since I seen that one)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 22 2002,03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ April 21 2002,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err....don't know.

How about this one:

Guy nr 2: "Goodnight asshole"<span id='postcolor'>

For some reason I'm thinking one of the Die Hard Movies...dunno, I just seem to remember Bruce Willis saying that.

*edit* then again I'm also hearing it in kind of a german accent so it might have been Arnie, but have no idea which movie if so <!--emo&sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, it was a guy with an accent, but not Arnie. It was Jean Claude van Damme. Guy nr. 1 was Dolph Lundgren and the movie was Universal Soldier. A crap movie, but a fun quote.

Okay, easy one:

"Yippee-ka-yay motherf@cker"