Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

Fallen`s movie quotes quiz

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">RalphWiggum's quotes are from Enemy at the Gates

I mean quotes from post Posted: April 12 2002,12wow.gif1<span id='postcolor'>

correct! biggrin.gif

So from what film is my Signature ? (that blue text under post

biggrin.gif )

Ralph-01.gif

And now this quote then smile.gif

To continue, press any key. Hmmm, CTRL, Alt, Esc...Hey where is the any key. (or something like this)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 12 2002,12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ralph-01.gif

And now this quote then  smile.gif

To continue, press any key. Hmmm, CTRL, Alt, Esc...Hey where is the any key. (or something like this)<span id='postcolor'>

I hope Simpsons is enough biggrin.gif . I can't remember title of this volume (I hope volume is the right word)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 12 2002,13wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--emo&smile.gif You guessed it. Now you get present

pinkboyEaster_600.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

You are very kind sad.gif  wink.gif , but I downloaded ALL these pictures from that weird site yesterday and I send them to all my friends  biggrin.gif .

BTW I'm lucky - I didn't lost any friend because of this terrific pictures. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW I'm lucky - I didn't lost any friend because of this terrific pictures.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My friend made an official webpage for a sport which i cannot translate in English. It is a Dutch sport mainly played in FRYSLAN. It is called kaatsen. Something like tennis, but without the racket. It is one against one (or two against two) and u use your flat hand to swing the ball away. Well, they also had a forum, and i posted a lot of Peter's there. HE WAS MAAAAAAD. Lucky for me he didn't know i did it smile.gif . Ghehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So from what film is my Signature ? (that blue text under post

biggrin.gif )

-..."Is artificial ?"

-"Of course, it is."

-"Must be expensive."

-"VERY"...<span id='postcolor'>

It's from Bladerunner, I think. Talking about that owl...

Die Alive: The Big Lebowski smile.gif Love that film.

Especially the German nihilists.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 12 2002,13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Something like tennis, but without the racket.<span id='postcolor'>

Flamenco dancing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 12 2002,15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So from what film is my Signature ? (that blue text under post

biggrin.gif )

-..."Is artificial ?"

-"Of course, it is."

-"Must be expensive."

-"VERY"...<span id='postcolor'>

It's from Bladerunner, I think. Talking about that owl...<span id='postcolor'>

You are right.

Can someone please tell me where this quote is from:

"Burn 'em, burn 'em all!"

I have heard Tombstone, Backdraft and even the Simpsons episode that Ralph Wiggum sees the leprechaun in.

HELP?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 12 2002,17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can someone please tell me where this quote is from:

"Burn 'em, burn 'em all!"

I have heard Tombstone, Backdraft and even the Simpsons episode that Ralph Wiggum sees the leprechaun in.

HELP?<span id='postcolor'>

you mean my sig?

"You know the rules, when we work undercover we have to remain faceless"

"I get it! Just in case we shoot lots of innocent people!"

Frank: "I knew it was a mistake to issue weapons, we're a government department not a paramilitary unit."

Derek: "Yeah, the Astro-Investigation and Defense Service."

Ozzy: "Wish we'd change that name."

***HINT***

A NZ SF movie where SHEEP ARE EXPLODED.mpg

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ April 12 2002,09:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See if you can get this one.

Guy sitting in jeep - "God damn Army."<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know the answer but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway. biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

alright, deal me in

such a classic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MAN1 : Do you expect me to talk?

MAN2 : No, Mr. ****, i expect you to die!<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 12 2002,19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A NZ SF movie where SHEEP ARE EXPLODED<span id='postcolor'>

As if they had anything else to blow up there. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 13 2002,07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">alright, deal me in

such a classic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MAN1 : Do you expect me to talk?

MAN2 : No, Mr. ****, i expect you to die!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

That's from "Goldfinger" - my favourite Bond movie! smile.gif