Sign in to follow this  
almanzo

I must say

I Iike this. I am currently waiting for that woman in "manhattan" to come out of church, reading the forums and chill out while I wait. Then all of a sudden I hear shooting and my team are under fire from a random patrol... What game other than ARMA would this happen? I love this game deeply!

Jop thats awesome, and its fully non-scripted... so AI actually made that decision to engage your team.

Jop thats awesome, and its fully non-scripted... so AI actually made that decision to engage your team.

Exactly... no other game could do this as far as I know.

Its so true to life this game- if you wait around for a woman in this world you'll likely end up in trouble.

Its so true to life this game- if you wait around for a woman in this world you'll likely end up in trouble.

:icon_eek:

Heres's a question, lets say that patrol was only a two man job and they went for a walk and spotted a squad of 4 or more would they decide not to engage if they are not spotted???

I must say;

Rule §22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Exactly. And editing questions belongs to the editing forum.