Antichrist

New game by bohemia interactive is out on 11 of ap

Check this site out

BIS just released a new game

i should be out on 11 of April

page is in russian but u can look at the screenshots for now

New Game

tounge.gif

whats it says is that its a game thats based of old russian stories, and the cover story is a love story

But its made by BIS so we can put it in the same category as OFP, VBS1 and IL tounge.gif

i never would have seen that rusty kettle

ahh well it looks nice for a kids game...it is a kids game right?

I heard a report that they are making a version for the Czech military, codenamed 'VCFT1' (Virtual Child's Fairy Tale). Classified stuff smile.gif

aren't they making a WWII based POW game as well as one like MOH:AA in the next year or so?? smile.gif

I hear the POW one features no weapons... it's like "The Great Escape" how can it be a FPS if you can't shoot? confused.gif

So, BIS, is going to be available everywhere or just in Russia and Czech Republic?

first person shitter

when the guards come around you hide and shit your pants because you can't grab their guns

It looks like a good kids' game!

I was wondering if it was made by exactly the same team that made OFP?

It's adventure based on, in Czech very popular, Russian fairy-tale.

I really like the cell shaded environments smile.gif

No need to worry for all you OFP fans fearing this might be BIS' "next big thing"...

It's a game for kids (secretly implanting the urge to play OFP2 when they grow up in their minds wink.gif), highly likely not to be released outside of the Czech Republic (and maybe some neighbouring countries).

hey now aside from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Duck Tales was my "growing up" cartoon.. don't be pokin fun at it. tounge.gif

I was under the impression this game had been out for a while. Got some rather poor reviews sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 10 2002,08:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks like shit

fairy2.gif

It looks like a bad Ducktales cartoon.<span id='postcolor'>

Arf...

Seems like they have a new designer for the Operation Flashpoint 2 cutscenes. tounge.gif

BTW while I`m still joking around: What about a mission addon with these ugly hairy guys as mission objective?

Mission Shoot the dwarves biggrin.gif

These ugly hairy guys are not dwarves. They are bandits. Main hero Ivan threw all their weapons (clubs) into sky (in summer) and these clubs fell down in winter right just on their heads when he was happily passing with his girlfriend Nastya to home. biggrin.gif

It's kinda funny to see a game depicting Russian literature to have such low system requirements. Are they trying to make it compatible with the top-of-the-line Russian PC ? lol

Looks more like a cartoon rather than a game to me. I wonder if it's 3D.