marseille77

German Misc Pack released

What do you think about these Addons?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about these Addons?

Oh, yes there is a bug with a not existing or wrong class. Thanks for reporting

Today now the retexture of vilas Sa-8 for Germany

Download

Vilas Tank Pack , my NVA Pack and P85 Mod needed.

arma2oa2011032022183473.th.jpgarma2oa2011032023235060.th.jpgarma2oa2011032023231201.th.jpg

NVA version in standard, NVA camo '88, Bundeswehr target version for German Airforce

Edited by Marseille77

After some month of abstinence the work will carry on ...

The next update will be a helicopter and pilot for my police pack...

policepilotsax.th.jpg

bigger pic

W-3 Police Helicopter

..but also the work for the German policemen in blue color are going on. At the time I have already the Bundespolizei versions for BGS pack. Today I beginning with the uniform for standard policemen in blue - the problem is that every german country has their own uniform style :).

Thanks for vilas to use his model.

Background: The Sokol W-3A Helicopter is a polish model that was used by the saxony police from 1993 - 2010. They had only two models. One of the machines crashed in January 2005 and both pilots died.

W3 in the Saxony Police (german)

Edited by Marseille77

Here a first picture of the new (WIP) Policeman (Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg/Lower Saxony/Bremen/Meckl.Vorp. version).

policemanhh.th.jpg

Bigger Pic

ready

- white reflection ribbons

- "POLIZEI" on front

To Do

- "POLIZEI" on front

- US style one colored hat (Bundespolizei version on picture)

- nohq files

- weaponholder on the right side

- different patches versions (for hat and jacket)

The Addon comes as new pbo with helicopter, 3 policemen, Pilot, Federal policeman.

Edited by Marseille77

In my opinion, this new pack is a must-have. Looks great so far, I'm very pleased to see a wip of the new policemen this soon!

Today I have uploaded an updated version of the BGS Pack. In the next days other updated will follow.

The new BGS pack is reorganized and have some new features...

see first thread

Big improvement with the new additions!

The only issue I have is a strange shadow emerging from the rear of the helmet. Maybe make the visor semi-transparent as well? Great job otherwise :)

Big improvement with the new additions!

The only issue I have is a strange shadow emerging from the rear of the helmet. Maybe make the visor semi-transparent as well? Great job otherwise :)

a. Could you make a pic of the shadow issue?

b. The visor is transparent in buldozer but he won't transparent ingame. That's very mystic? I know. I'm working on them but if someone had a solution please report. It's very funny bug because my GDR unit with transparent works ingame :rolleyes:

buldozer201105070830348.th.pngbuldozer201105070830384.th.png

update to my post before for hosters: The weapon pack link is find under BGS Pack in the first post.

Edited by Marseille77

Here's a screenshot. The bug seems to stem from the back of the helmet though the GSG-9 units have no such issue (compared on left)

shadowissue.th.jpg

Edited by belgerot
Added Screenshot

Thanks for reply and picture. It seems to be a shadowlod bug because the GSG9 model has no special parts on helmet in this lod. I think the visor has the same problem. The parts influences the shadow or has the wrong selection name. I have fix it and by the next update it will in there.

The German Police Pack is now updated to version 1.1. The BGS and Police Pack have now new pics inside. For Hosters: please delete the old pics of these Packs :).

The second Police Pack is going on... only little fixes and it is ready for first launch.

Today I present you the second German Police Pack. It contains following...

- German Policemen in new uniform (Hamburg smock model)

- German Policemen in summer dress and safety vest

- GSG9 (modern)

- GDR anti-terrorism unit Diensteinheit IX

- Pilot (green/blue)

- W-3 Police Helicopter

Helicopter and some unit models by or based on vilas work.

download see blue entry in the first post

Have fun

Damn good job, your skills have improved greatly and it is very evident with the most recent releases!

After some feedback I decided to release the next update of my addons with extra configs. Today I have refurbished the German Policeman (collar, color) and make the next with hessian smock model ready.

New Hamburg model Policeman

Hesse model Policeman

Other new units of my packs

GSG9 (2005)

Austrian Policeman

GDR Anti-Terrorism Unit

more pictures here in this gallery

As a proud Hesse I say "thank you!" :D

now we need some proper modern police cars too :)

Really great packs Marselle77.

I use your Bw pack along with the BW mod and I really like the Mars and your soldiers. It would be awesome if you could redo both Uh1 Helis from original BW mod and readd them into your pack. They have to loud engine sounds and therefore causing sound issues if you have more than 2 choppers at the map.

It would be also awesome if you can maybe build some additional vehicles for our forces. :)

I'm missing some units from the good old Ofp days. The 2 top units in the links are still used for training and simple transport purposes. Drove with both 2008 - 2010 during my mil time in different training scenarios.

http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/117/unimog_sanitaeter.jpg

http://www.panzer-modell.de/referenz/in_detail/2t-unimog/2t.htm

http://soldatenglueck.de/2009/03/15/7009/auslaufmodell-wolf-eagle-im-kommen-video/

The Eagle IV latest german technology in use since 2008 which will eventually replace the Wolf Jeep.

http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/pix/bw_flakpz_2_a2_gepard-001.jpg

The Gepard now no longer in use due to high costs but still sitting in storage halls should they be required for defence purposes.

Would be awesome if you could add those 4 units in only if you're in the mood and have time of course. :) Keep working I really like your different AddOn packs. Perhaps you can even port the originals from Ofp to Arma2 and just enhance the models and textures abit not sure.

Edited by 23-Down

It would be awesome if you could redo both Uh1 Helis from original BW mod and readd them into your pack. They have to loud engine sounds and therefore causing sound issues if you have more than 2 choppers at the map.
That's more a thing for the BWMod himself and they have strengh limitations to modified their work.
I'm missing some units from the good old Ofp days. The 2 top units in the links are still used for training and simple transport purposes. Drove with both 2008 - 2010 during my mil time in different training scenarios.

http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/117/unimog_sanitaeter.jpg

http://www.panzer-modell.de/referenz/in_detail/2t-unimog/2t.htm

http://soldatenglueck.de/2009/03/15/7009/auslaufmodell-wolf-eagle-im-kommen-video/

The Eagle IV latest german technology in use since 2008 which will eventually replace the Wolf Jeep.

http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/pix/bw_flakpz_2_a2_gepard-001.jpg

The Gepard now no longer in use due to high costs but still sitting in storage halls should they be required for defence purposes.

These models are in w.i.p. by more different addonmakers like Frankyman. Here one of his ingame pic of the Gepard.

Gepard

other Bundeswehr Projects in w.i.p

AMT picture gallery

...and here some new pics of my German Police Pack 2 update

Policemen ingame

"Last Samurai" Bavaria (Policemen)

"Hamburg Policeman with NY visor cap

Edited by Marseille77

Nice work on the new police pack. They really look photo realistic.

As for the BW units. I'm aware about that but take a look at the dates. It's most likely that they abandoned their work on them. The WIP work screens for example are from over 2 years ago.

But well lets hope for the best. :)

Edited by 23-Down