Sign in to follow this  
Yasen

As I of banned !

Kind time of days friends. I wish to share sad experience. Today there was such incident:

I come into game on an official server. I play. All is normal. I leave in for a minute. I come back - game has hung. I press alt+tab, in the panel of problems it is empty, I press 3 hot - it is empty. A pancake! I come again. I choose a server, I incorporate - escapes in the list of servers. Three times I try, the same. On the fourth, interestingly! At a connection writes CD key in use. With English at me everything is all right. Has not understood. Who has dared my key to use? Nerves are got. I try still. CD a key is used. Here in general has grown furious. On third connection You CD bannet! Only then I start to listen to ear-phones. A pancake! A game sound in them. But how? And here so happens! Game was curtailed and in the course of it has not had time to notice!

Do not repeat my error. Tomorrow I will follow new ARMA2!

Sounds to me like you might have had 2 instances of ArmA2 running at the same time. One was connected, the other tried to connect.

You prob crashed.. Server still had you as connected,, you kept trying to connect upset server admin and he banned you... dont go buying a new copy,, just try the server again if you are still banned find their website and put a request to get unbanned.

If you bought only a CD Key then your problem is probably as detailed here.

Im just being curious, but... is there a pancake like sound when the game asks for your cd-key? Is that what you meant? Not trying to patronize, just trying to get my head around that sentence.

Let's not spam when someone's trying to get help :)