Sign in to follow this  
marcus_crassus

Rpg nh-75?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 07 2002,16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scario @ April 07 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah! Sweden rules!<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps we should have a Swedish Military mod for OFP. Say eh.. Sweden vs. Denmark smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bring it on!

(I'm Danish)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the finds, gents. It seems I was looking at the thing the whole time at one of the hits. I was looking strictly for "Nh-75", so didn't see it under any other designation.

Why not Luxemburg vs. the world. Might be interesting biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (marcus_crassus @ April 08 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks for the finds, gents. It seems I was looking at the thing the whole time at one of the hits. I was looking strictly for "Nh-75", so didn't see it under any other designation.<span id='postcolor'>

The Nh-75 is very old mistake (from time when i wasnt in BIS as military advisor smile.gif  ). It should be calel RPG-75 Nh does mean: Náhradní - substitutional. It does mean thats there no warhead, its filled with asphalt so it does make nice black lines on practice targets  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2002,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ April 07 2002,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 07 2002,16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Say eh.. Sweden vs. Denmark <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah we want skĺne, Halland and blekinge back  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif Yeah we got those.. and  Bohuslän and Bornholm .. and lets not forget Norway biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm last time i checked we still had bornholm. tounge.gif And for the rest yes lets get the old danish kingdom back biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If I remember correct, AT-4 is a common name for a generation of AT-missiles..

Dragon, Fagot, and many others...

They are all so-called second generation missiles... Guided with infra red signals, and are aimed simply by keepeng the target center of targeting grid...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ April 08 2002,15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmmm last time i checked we still had bornholm.  <span id='postcolor'>

Damn me and my imperial ambitions biggrin.gif

.. or should I say [very evil grin]: Yes, we let you believe that for now biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Corp.Pihla @ April 08 2002,16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I remember correct, AT-4 is a common name for a generation of AT-missiles..

Dragon, Fagot, and many others...

They are all so-called second generation missiles... Guided with infra red signals, and are aimed simply by keepeng the target center of targeting grid...<span id='postcolor'>

Edit: Removed incorrect comment

There are actually AT-1 to AT-16 in the Russian arsenal. The AT-4 name might have been a coincidence.

no i think ur wrong

fourth generation AT missiles are fire and forget and there arent many of them.

the problem is many countries adopt the same name for many weapon systems.

mind u that AT-4 Faggot is a NATO name given to a russian missile.

the use of this name for other kind is quite new. and if anything all those missiles are second generation, not fourth.

Perhaps.. but there is sure a whole lot of AT-4's. Swedish, Russian, American, French... sounds to me more like it is a type declaration then an actual model name.

No, you are right. I'm just being stupid. The 4 has nothing to do with generation.. There are of course AT-5's AT-11's and so on. I don't know what i was thinking smile.gif

yes, but then there are a lot of M1(which is both rifle and tank), M2, MK(whatever), MK-19 AT-1,2,3,4,5,6

AAM (of every kind)

and i wont start with the names OTHER countries use to describe them biggrin.gif

all in all, since its not patent stuff....no one really cares, except poor bastards like us, tring to figure it out, no?

heh.. its even worse with AR's

i mean the G3 series is called M/69 and M/75 around here while the army also use a M16/M4 (cant remember) that is designated the M/99

and dont start a big denmark vs. sweden fight without me ! we can always beat you in football anyway =P

Somehow when the scandinavians have a "We rule your country" it doesnt turn into name calling ....... Mb we should all become scandinavians biggrin.gif good on you guys

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 09 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soccer sucks  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How about Europe vs America mod? It is time that we reclaim back our lost colonies biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 09 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 09 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soccer sucks  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How about Europe vs America mod? It is time that we reclaim back our lost colonies biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you mean Native Americans vs. Vikings? biggrin.gif

I don´t know if your question at the beggining of this thread has been answered in the pages before, i am too lazy to read. However...

The Nh version of RPG-75 (RPG-Nh-75) is a live fire course version. Like the normal RPG-75, it doesn´t really kick much (you only feel a slight shake when firing), and you can fire it being only 2m off a wall or 15m of an easily igniteable object. It is mostly used once, refill requires maintenance which is hardly done in the field. It has an effective range of 200m on mobile targets, 300m on stationary targets. It has a cumulative shell with smooth bore (google translate :P) A burning chamber is telescopic, drawn out of the rear of the weapon, increasing its length by roughly one third (633 mm when retracted, 890 mm when extended), and its muzzle velocity is about 190 m/s.

The front of the weapon features mechanical sights, including distance approximation and moving targets marks. The second part has another sight, which is fitted with a small disk, which allows for corrections by surrounding temperature. Behind it is a safety and a trigger, which when pulled forward releases a springed hammer which triggers the grenade.

The only difference of Nh version against the others is that the grenade has no explosive material, instead it is filled with asphalt for example. (thats why its used for live fire courses).

Hope that answered anything that has not been answered yet. If i just haven´t added anything new, i don´t care. I was bored anyway.

Edited by Pelia

If i just haven´t added anything new, i don´t care. I was bored anyway.

Might that be a new forum record? :D

Congratulations, Pelia, and welcome to the forums.

You have just been put into contention for the all time record for oldest thread to be dug up.

Unfortunately,

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules so we can ensure your stay here is a happy one.

Closing.

I don´t know if your question at the beggining of this thread has been answered in the pages before, i am too lazy to read.

Obviously you are, otherwise you would have noticed that the last post in this thread was made in 2002!