Sign in to follow this  
goliath86

Medevac Module

made it work, downloaded it again, renewed all files and it works great now.

should there be something in the init line to get the unit array to work?

thanks for your patience!

made it work, downloaded it again, renewed all files and it works great now.

should there be something in the init line to get the unit array to work?

thanks for your patience!

no no absolutely..you only have to place the Medevac Module, synchronize it with the unit and with one Game Logic (F1->Game Logic)..if you don't put the Game Logic the chopper will spawn ONLY when you call it..:D

BUGMAN back in action!^^

first of all i still got the bug with the two times "call medevac"

and second when the helicopter gets damaged and you tell him to return to base.then they repair it but well they stay where they landed......they dont think about returning to base......

call him,damage the helicopter,order return to base,he is going to start to repair it and they stay there untill they get called again even when its in middle of enemy valley^^

BUG? When I placed gamelogic and medevac module and sync with player. I used blurfor unit but they appered CDF Mi-17 without pilot in the game.

BUGMAN back in action!^^

first of all i still got the bug with the two times "call medevac"

and second when the helicopter gets damaged and you tell him to return to base.then they repair it but well they stay where they landed......they dont think about returning to base......

call him,damage the helicopter,order return to base,he is going to start to repair it and they stay there untill they get called again even when its in middle of enemy valley^^

Thanks BANDIT! I will check it out

Thanks MonsterXXX: I will try and then solve the eventually present bug ;)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

@BANDIT: the Medevac RTB action is not functional when the chopper is damaged and land near the base at approx 200m from it (the starting point) because, I've thinked that at 200m from the base the vehicle don't need to RTB and the vehicle is repaired and then the Call in medevac action will be available again.

If the vehicle land, if damaged, at far distances from FOB then the rescue mission will start.

For the double Call in medevac actions i think you're referring to norrin's revive script. If you can send me the mission I will check it and find the correction to MM module.

Thank you!! :D

ok there you go:P

http://rapidshare.com/files/413308103/medetest.Chernarus.pbo

i hope it works for you i tried to remove everything from my mission but i left something 2 nice things for you;)

a awesome car! believe me:P drive it^^

and when you spawn on the right hand side some c4(you should use c4 aswell:P)

the mission is already prepared for medevac use........so you just have to change to pbo file....but well feel free to make whatever works^^

thanks for this awesome addon!

ok there you go:P

http://rapidshare.com/files/413308103/medetest.Chernarus.pbo

i hope it works for you i tried to remove everything from my mission but i left something 2 nice things for you;)

a awesome car! believe me:P drive it^^

and when you spawn on the right hand side some c4(you should use c4 aswell:P)

the mission is already prepared for medevac use........so you just have to change to pbo file....but well feel free to make whatever works^^

thanks for this awesome addon!

Tthank you BANDIT!! I will check it out!

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

BUG? When I placed gamelogic and medevac module and sync with player. I used blurfor unit but they appered CDF Mi-17 without pilot in the game.

Sorry but I've tested the MM multiple times trying to see the bug that you said but nothing.

Can you, please, explain me how to replicate the bug you have encountered?

Or send me the example mission, please?

Thank you!

OK, There is my dedi server Mission.

When you join to the mission in dedi server you will find the issue as I said. And then player unable to sync with Medevac Module in dedi server but in game editor it works fine.

Edited by MonsterXXX

Ok, call me a noob or what eva but I screwed something up in the unit array and the mission it self, I hope this isn't too much to ask but can u create a mission that has the helo taking of from the Game Logics position, I don't know wat I did but I will highly appreciate ure help, oh and btw, it looks F*&*#* awesome anyways Goaliath.

OK, There is my dedi server Mission.

When you join to the mission in dedi server you will find the issue as I said. And then player unable to sync with Medevac Module in dedi server but in game editor it works fine.

Thank you MonsterXXX but I have not the OA expansion so I can't run your mission based on Takistan, I am very sorry :o

OK sorry to bother u guys again but ure mission didn't work BANDIT, but I know the problem, I put the unit_array in the userconfig in me Arma 2 root folder, but when I run the mission it says it's not found and the game crashes. Now it says it has to be in the mission folder but that isn't right.

Another thing, I want to change the default UH1 to one of ACEs UH-60Q medivac choppers but when I put the chopper in the unit-array, it doesn't show in game, Here is what I have in the unit-array- MM_WEST_ARRAY = ["UH60Q", "FR_OHara", "USMC_Soldier_Pilot",.......... and the rest, Ive also tried UH-60Q but that doesn't work either, god I feel like the biggest noobis.

Wait nvm I fixed it

Edited by beny873

@beny install the vanilla version!

i mean download the medevac........then put my mission in the MP_mission folder in the arma2 directory and also paste the medevac datas into your arma2 root......

it has to work.you sure you got arma2? or are you using arma2 with Arrowhead?

TOP MARKS Dude easy to install, even easer to use, a really nice addon

Bohemia should acquire it from you & have the module as default :)

i dont get it at all why Bohemia didnt include such stuff........or why they didnt add a repair class....or something......

btw repair:P

goliath this is really a must have! one of the guys in that medevac has to have the ability to repair everything in 50meters around the landing zone.

or a extra support option for this.

and it would be so awesome if the heli throws some smokes before landing

maybe only in that "heavy support" option but maybe you add it in standard

also after a heavy day behind the lines it would be cool if they bring you some ammo box and medic tents^^

really think of it and make it real:D

i dont get it at all why Bohemia didnt include such stuff........or why they didnt add a repair class....or something......

btw repair:P

goliath this is really a must have! one of the guys in that medevac has to have the ability to repair everything in 50meters around the landing zone.

Built in repair abilities for Engineers is coming with BAF.

@MonsterXXX: I really don't know if it is OA compatible, sorry :( If you can, try a little simple mission with the Medevac Module on a dedi server and then report me..maybe it's a problem of the module on a dedi server ;)

@BANDIT: I'm working on the smoking/repairing/supporting stuff (the "smoke landing" will be selectable via unit_array file ;) )

@all: thank you guys!!!

Edited by goliath86

goliath86,

I was tested your mission on my dedi server it's works fine because your mission with mod folder together.

My mission tested in game server works fine also. But doesn't work on dedi server still.

Shall I change something at init.sqf or description.ext?

Edited by MonsterXXX

goliath86,

I was tested your mission on my dedi server it's works fine because your mission with mod folder together.

My mission tested in game server works fine also. But doesn't work on dedi server still.

Shall I change something at init.sqf or description.ext?

No, I don't think. I will check the netcode in the module to find out what is the problem. Can you confirm that my test mission with the script version of the Medevac works fine in a dedi server?

Thanks!!! :D

Can you confirm that my test mission with the script version of the Medevac works fine in a dedi server?

Yes, Your Medevac test mission 100% works for dedi sever for sure!And compatible for A2+OA and CAA1 because I was changed your test mission to these map for testing.

As you said you have to check the netcode in the module to find out where is the problem from. Coz I tested my own mission on game editor and game private server it works fine. When I dropped the mission to dedi sever the sync will disappeared between Medevac Module and player unit and no action "Call Medevac" on action manu. But I could see the "Medevac arrival position" on the map. I was tested over and over for multiple time and used any way I can do but that still not working.

This is a best module so Good luck man wish you solve these problem! :D

Edited by MonsterXXX

@goliath:if chuck norris would be a beer you could drink it!:P

Edited by BANDIT2338

Hey goliath86,

Just superb work. Is there a possibility of having a script version as well for this fine addon ?