Sign in to follow this  
goliath86

Medevac Module

well tried it on my local system server and I cant throw smoke. It shows in my inventory but nothing is tossed.

well tried it on my local system server and I cant throw smoke. It shows in my inventory but nothing is tossed.

Did you actually select the red smoke to throw?

For some reason I don't get a action menu:confused:

I'm using OA standalone and I have changed all the classnames.

Am I missing something? I really wanna get this to work...

If anyone can help me, would be great:)

EDIT: nvm, sorted it

Edited by Guest

is it possible to get another bird to fly in by aditing the init line in the module?

I'm using Aduke's helo pack and would be great to get an HH-60 to deploy some PJs ;)

is it possible to get another bird to fly in by aditing the init line in the module?

I'm using Aduke's helo pack and would be great to get an HH-60 to deploy some PJs ;)

Just modify the first array's element (MM_WEST_ARRAY or MM_EAST_ARRAY etc.) inside the unit_array.hpp file..also you can activate sounds by modify the MM_SOUNDS variable inside that file (from false to true) ;)

Just change the classnames and you'll be sorted;)

just tested your latest version!

awesome man!:D you fixed the bug that i am loosing the option to call after dead^^

in your demo mission the medevac doesnt spawn where he should........with or without the game logic....

well he spawns where he should but with the game logic he should stand there at the beginning what he doesnt do.

after i added it in my mission and pasted everything over your old version it works now for some reason...

the medevac is there at the beginning and i can die as often as i like and i can call him every time:P

but let the pilot land smoother.he damages everytime the chopper^^ also cool with the repair thing!

nice one!

EDIT:

i found one hardcore bug><

you added something that adds the menu everytime after you spawn somewhere right?

the problem is with norrins respawn script you spawn kinda 2 times.........so with norrin you got the menu everytime 2 times......its no hardcore bug but if possible add something that checks that you have the menu only one time.

would be awesome if you could do something there......

Edited by BANDIT2338

just tested your latest version!

awesome man!:D you fixed the bug that i am loosing the option to call after dead^^

in your demo mission the medevac doesnt spawn where he should........with or without the game logic....

well he spawns where he should but with the game logic he should stand there at the beginning what he doesnt do.

after i added it in my mission and pasted everything over your old version it works now for some reason...

the medevac is there at the beginning and i can die as often as i like and i can call him every time:P

but let the pilot land smoother.he damages everytime the chopper^^ also cool with the repair thing!

nice one!

EDIT:

i found one hardcore bug><

you added something that adds the menu everytime after you spawn somewhere right?

the problem is with norrins respawn script you spawn kinda 2 times.........so with norrin you got the menu everytime 2 times......its no hardcore bug but if possible add something that checks that you have the menu only one time.

would be awesome if you could do something there......

Thank you BANDIT!! In my test mission there's a marker called MM_MKR1 to force the chopper to spawn in that position when I don't use the game logic (if I use the game logic I delete the marker to make the helo spawn at the game logic's position).

For the bug with norrin's revive script I will check if it's possible to solve the problem ;)

Thanks mate!!! :D

mhm..strange i removed and added the game logic........nothing happened.....he heli still only spawns when i do "call medevac"

for some reason it worked when i copied it over the other files.....well doesnt matter it works^^

anyway it would be awesome if you could do something for the norrin user......it a bit sad to have it twice but it no mega bug

Edited by BANDIT2338

a bit wierd but, yesterday I was using your beta version, worked well only the helicopter didnt return to base, just hung around the LZ.

today I used your beta2, no helicopter spawn, nothing happens.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

btw, great sounds, was pleasantly surprised with a correct 9-liner :)

helicopter is behaving real good right up to the point it wont RTB

really hope there will be a v1.0 soon because this as an addon would add so much more to the game!

Hey whats the latest version of this mod.. is it the 0.995 beta 3, or is there a beta 4? and where can i get it? which link?

well strange at all!

like "pre vet" in the mission the heli didnt spawn.........and RTB i didnt test there........

then i copied that in my mission over the old release( i keaped my old description.ext)all other files of the medevac were renewed.....

the heli spawns where he should........it returned to base.........and it also had the new repair feature....and after dead i still got my menu........

so just copy it over the old files and maybe check the description.ext for differences and it works!^^

------------------

and for the new call options:

helicopter comes and smokes the whole area....then it lands and the crew gets out and build some tents up........and unload some cargo like static machine gun(which the medevac crew uses then)

and unload some ammo packages.which you can also define in some data^^

thats for the "heavy support"

repair support:

they come and 2 or more mechanics start to repair the vehicle untill its fully fixed and a medic heals all wounds of everyone in 10meter

normal support:

stays like it is at now.

The latest beta is here (test mission; NOT addon)

DOWNLOAD: MM_Module.zip

In this test mission the chopper don't spawn..to make it span at the position of "gl" game logic you MUST add the name "gl" (without quotes!) in the MM_CALLER array in the initialization line of the other game logic present in the test mission..:D

RELEASED A NEW VERSION (AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST PAGE)

Changelog (v1.0):

- Fixed: MP issues. Now the Medevac Module is fully MP compatible;

- Fixed: bug at player's death (you receive multiple "Call in medevac" entry menu action);

- Fixed: invisible actions present at the beginning of the mission;

- Changed: removed the RTB Radio trigger and changed with an entry action menu ("Medevac RTB");

- Added: server's key and signed addon;

I will continue to support, change, modify and improve this little addon in the future :D

Thank you all for support!! :bounce3:

Nice,can't wait to try it first thing in the morning!

keep it the good work :) its appreciated.

Don't wanna be a pain in the A but cant make it to work.

Don't know if its just me or my system but I cant find the "Medevac Module" in the F7 list.

I'm running Combined Operations, maybe thats the problem?? the script based mission works fine for me after the tip you gave.

sorry man!

Don't wanna be a pain in the A but cant make it to work.

Don't know if its just me or my system but I cant find the "Medevac Module" in the F7 list.

I'm running Combined Operations, maybe thats the problem?? the script based mission works fine for me after the tip you gave.

sorry man!

mmmm very strange..for me it works..you find it under F7 modules with the name of "Medevac support" :confused: