Sign in to follow this  
Will617

Buying a new Key code?

Hi

Im not sure if this has been asked before but i have lost my key code for arma 2 and really want a new one. Who do I need to contact to do this, and how much do it reckon it will be for it? I just dont want to have to buy another copy of the game for just the key code. Thanks in advance

Will

Try contacting the publisher of ArmA2 in your country

Bought it from Game, and lost the booklet around the house, I think my Mum has actaully binned it! I tryed looking on the ARMA 2 website but couldn't find an email!

Will

Buying the game again will possibly cost similar to buying just a new key, and is much safer.

There are several websites out there that sell just CDKeys, but as mentioned, it may be unsafe to do so. Best bet is to make sure you do it on a trusted site and one that offers a refund if the key doesn't work in multiplayer. Your safest option is still buying a new copy though, and depending where you live, it may be cheaper to order online or buy off Steam.

Is your game already installed? because if so, I suggest you go take a look in the registry, your cd key is there (with hexadecimal numbers but still its there). Just copy those numbers somewhere and don't loose it.

When you will have to reinstall the game, install it with whatever bad cd key you can find on the internet, then manualy change it in the registry by copying your real cd key.

Is your game already installed? because if so, I suggest you go take a look in the registry, your cd key is there (with hexadecimal numbers but still its there). Just copy those numbers somewhere and don't loose it.

When you will have to reinstall the game, install it with whatever bad cd key you can find on the internet, then manualy change it in the registry by copying your real cd key.

yea u can do that or download a program keys retriever(dont know the excat name for it) then u can retrieve your real cd key

Buying a new keycode is in no way endorsed or supported by BIS. A search will give you examples of your situation in the past. Perhaps someone can help you out, however, with finding your old code. Never, ever trust a website that sells keys, or you'll get ripped off big time.

Key sellers are a ripoff. Most of them sell stolen keys

some of them from stores like Gamestop and EBgames

were the games are opened and a employee can copy them down.

Complaints of "key in use" are common from people who bought from Battledfield series games at EB.

ok cheers guys, i reckon i'll just buy a new copy! But I lie your suggestion wamingo!

Thanks all

Will