Sign in to follow this  
Aeon

Israel's invasion planned in july 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 06 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Palestinan are terrorists...that´s a fact...and if planned or not in July it should have been done much before.

The most clear example that Israelis are responssible and hard-working ppl is Avon....just look at her marvellous FAQ...."<span id='postcolor'>

Irony, there was a time Germans said that about

the 'Jews'! And afterwards there was a time when Russians said that about the Germans.

I hope this boomerang-effect doesnt come back to you!

And leave Avon out of the game. I think she wants (and definetly can) talk for herself!

And about the 'spain imigrant issue'. I know what he is talking about and experienced it myself. HOWEVER, simply never let those generalisations enter your mind, if you do, then you loose democracy!

ermmmm....i was referring to morroco...jajajajaj... idiot

Why they don´t continue to develop so well now in ther own country then?

Of course Spain is one of the richest countries....although granda´s part if one of the poorest part´s of Spain.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (So you can understand....now...i´m refering to spain...before i was referring to Morroco.)

If you actually learned how to type English maybe people would understand what you are trying to say. Idiot.

If spain is one of the richest countries in the world then Dubai and Brunei must be the poorest right?

(dont overestimate a OECD membership will ya)

Bah...this has gone out of toppic,i don´t want to take this discussion into a flamewar...if anyone has been offended(it looks so...)i want to say sorry...my opinion is there if you like it ok...if not...well...i don´t want my posting rights being delayed so...i´m not gonna answer any of the insults many ppl are going to launch to me....

i know my english is not perfect...but it isn´t my natal language so....others have it easiest.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 06 2002,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If spain is one of the richest countries in the world then Dubai and Brunei must be the poorest right?<span id='postcolor'>

Err Dubai is a city... wink.gif

And Brunei's GDP in 99 was $5.6 Billion... which is significantly less than countries such as Bulgaria (34.9 B) and Spain (677.5 B)

X-ander - I know French quite well, but If I knew it as badly as you know English, I would never dream of criticising a native speaker if they misunderstood me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

Like cristianism and muslin religion......centuries ago Cruzades against heres(i think it´s said like that)were considered normally but now they´ve developed and admited that was a crime and was not a way of defending their wrights.

In the other hand you go to nearly any arabic country(included Palestina) and 95% of the population consider Osama ben Laden a hero. <span id='postcolor'>

You're really scoring points with me buddy... I wish moron 7th graders who don't know shit about politics and world affairs would stay off the forums. And clearly you have not got your facts straight at all.. There is no country called "Palestina", its "Palestine"... The Palestinians didn't start the Crusades, it was the Christians and the Turks fighting over control of Jerusalem. 95% of the population in Arab countries call Binny Boy a hero? I'd like to see some statistics on this...

Like someone else said before, you are just an ignorant racist... I know many muslims and they are just like you and I, we both want to see that flea infested snot get filled with holes. Oh and also, what if bin laden was a christian or a jew? Would you go around saying that all Christians or Jews were supporters of Bin Laden? Lets keep Religion out of this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you live isn Spain AceJim?

Then shut up your mouth because you don´t know a fucking thing on what´s going on in the south of spain....eveywhere Morroco ppl go problems appear...

I bet ppl like you and Longinius are surely a bunch of communist and surely laugh and say poor opressed ppl that are only burning american flags.

Refering to Ace´s jim link i should say that if all that bunch of shit was true then they would be one of the richest countries in the world....but now you look at that country and ...well... . <span id='postcolor'>

All right, complete immaturity... I don't understand why we allow blatant racists to post shit like this and a pollute our minds. I seriously hope that placebo sees this shit and bans you because thats what you deserve. And what the hell did the Morrocans do to you?

You also seem to have problems with your grammer, please visit this site. www.hookedonphonics.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ermmmm....i was referring to morroco...jajajajaj... idiot

Of course Spain is one of the richest countries....although granda´s part if one of the poorest part´s of Spain.... (So you can understand....now...i´m refering to spain...before i was referring to Morroco.) <span id='postcolor'>

Hmm thats great, maybe you should learn a thing or two about run on sentences and fragments before you post...Oh and calling ACEJim an idiot after every post he makes simply makes you look like a retard. Ace Jim seems to be the more intelligent (and mature) of you two and seems to be able to debate without making moronic insults.

BTW Jim, thats a great site! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ April 06 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW Jim, thats a great site!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And I totally agree with you about Muslims - I've known several Muslims at my 6th Form College and they hate Bin Laden. They hate the way he hijacks their religion.

They don't like the US government at all, (They seem to like normal Americans though) and whenever I ask them why the conversation always gets back to the US's support for israel.

And sanctions on Iraq that hurt the people more than Saddam to a lesser degree.

If you must have these discussions then refrain from personal insults, if you cannot the threads will be closed, whine about that all you like.

ACEJim and Cloney, regarding your comments on the guys language abilities: knock it off, will ya!

Cloney, you are saying Palestine is Palestine, not Palestina. I hope you have enough brainpower to realise that other countries occasionally speak different languages, and occasionally countries are called differently in another language.

Go on argue about whatever the heck you want, but if I see you mocking someone's English ever again, you are in trouble with me mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aeon @ April 05 2002,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This July 2001 article in IsraeliInsider, a right-wing journal in Israel, revealed that Israel formulated its plans for the current invasion last summer. The plan included a policy of provocation designed to elicit violent Palestinian responses that would serve as a pretext for the invasion, which was designed to dismantle the Palestinian Authority and install a Palestinian leader more subservient to Israel.

http://www.israelinsider.com/channels/security/articles/sec_0057.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Silly Israel. We should have done what we're doing now when your PALs started this whole war in September 2000. Instead we were too timid and waited too long. The article is a no-brainer. Big deal!

- deleted-

shit wrong topic, hehe

it was meant for the other flame war just around the corner. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ April 06 2002,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cloney, you are saying Palestine is Palestine, not Palestina. I hope you have enough brainpower to realise that other countries occasionally speak different languages, and occasionally countries are called differently in another language.<span id='postcolor'>

He has enough brain power to realise that being an ignorant racist is stupid.

Many people would find X-ander's racist views extremely offensive, much more offensive than mocking language skills.

And I only said that because he insulted me when I misread one of his posts - my point being it was so badly written my mistake was pretty easy to make.

And anyway your English skills are brilliant, why are you getting upset?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ April 06 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That´s not true and you know it, every human being with rational thinking condemns terrorist attacks, or attacks aimed at killing civillians.<span id='postcolor'>

Then how do you explain the outcome, or lack thereof, of the Malyasina Moslem confenece that just concluded or are you not even aware of what I'm referring to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Noone stated the course of the PLO was the right one, such as the Isaeli course isn´t the right one, but without an Israel that kept on expanding its territory continuously, there would have been no PLO fighting against it,<span id='postcolor'>

The PLO was founded in 1964, with the backing mainly of Egypt, 3 years before the 6-day war, when Israel was within its 1948 borders. It's charter has not changed. It calls for the destruction of the Jewish State known as Israel. Learn a little elementary history.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but israeli ones, im sure of that.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is Germany, because we a have a few ultra right wing activists a state of rascism- NO<span id='postcolor'>

If 60% + of the Germans said that killing Jews whichever way possible was OK, then the answer is YES. These are the conclusions of Arab run polls in the West Bank and Gaza. I've given the links to them and the statistics have been constant over many years including just after the OSlo agreements were signed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So ain´t all palestinians terrorists, just waiting to blow themself up inmidst an restaurant crowded by israeli people-but all palestinians are treated that way, and you are wondering yourself why the hatred grows bigger against Israel and terrorism is uprising!?!?<span id='postcolor'>

The hatred has been breathed into them non-stop and at much higher levels ever since we agreed to deal with Arafat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Palestinians have been taken of all basic human rights, not even the right to be medically cared for if wounded, what is a clear violation against the geneve convention,<span id='postcolor'>

Even the IRC has protested already to the PA in the last two weeks after Israel was finally wise enough to document use of PRC ambulances for transporting terrorists and weapons, including suicide bomb belts, hidden under an actaully wounded child.

Funny how it was hard to find out about that on BBC or CNN.

Believe what you want.

I've had my say. I'll discontinue my participation here because none of you are interested in knowing what has and is going on here for the last 2 years, 8 years or 40 years.

Enjoy you local news broadcasts. Keep bleieving that there's no political agenda among the journalists sent here.

Just some of X-ander's ignorant and racist views...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Palestinan are terrorists...that´s a fact

On the other hand Palestinians are guys which haven´t developed yet and live in shit.

well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

and 95% of the population consider Osama ben Laden a hero.

eveywhere Morroco ppl go problems appear...

<span id='postcolor'>

See what I mean?

And this is why I mocked his English skills...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

ermmmm....i was referring to morroco...jajajajaj... idiot

Of course Spain is one of the richest countries....although granda´s part if one of the poorest part´s of Spain.... (So you can understand....now...i´m refering to spain...before i was referring to Morroco.) <span id='postcolor'>

Like I said, argument and discuss whatever you want, but I will NOT tolerate ANYONE mocking ANYONE's English skills mad.gif The proficiency of MY English is totally irrelevant, I just can't stand people that think English is God's given language and that EVERYONE needs to speak it perfectly mad.gif

Ok confused.gif

Did I say it was Gods given language?  biggrin.gif (It is but that's not the point biggrin.gif)

I'd never dream of insulting someone just because their language skills are bad but if I make a mistake cause I can't understand what they're trying to say, and then they insult me for it, I think I have the right to reply. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ April 06 2002,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd never dream of insulting someone just because their language skills are bad but if I make a mistake cause I can't understand what they're trying to say, and then they insult me for it, I think I have the right to reply. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In that case, why do you have to sink to their level wink.gif

smile.gif