• Logitech G9
    • Microsoft IME3.0/4.0
    • Razer Deathadder
    • Razer Orochi
    • Razer Copperhead
    • Other Logitech
    • Other Razer
    • Other Makes

Wow, it seems like most ArmA2 players use MX518. So there you have guys, the most popular mouse for ArmA2. :)

Wow, it seems like most ArmA2 players use MX518. So there you have guys, the most popular mouse for ArmA2. :)

I doubt it..... start a poll :)

I use this. It's horrible and wonderful all at the same time. It's like freedom in a mouse.

mxmouise.jpg .

I do, for quite some time now.

Razer DeathAdder and I love it. :)

razerda.xxx

You must be kidding, Razer is giving us one big bullshit instead of gamer stuff. This mouse is a crap, 6 months of play and I got problem with LMB (double shot instead one) and scroll (sometimes hard to move it up or down and it seems strange sounds), same problem got my friend after 8 months of play.

Type in youtube "razer problems" you'll see how crapy razer is.

If you want good hardware buy Logitech! It doesn't matter which one.

I've burn whole in my Razer with my gas soldner gun when I was pissed of.

I got now Logitech G9 and this is GAMER STUFF! Very good mouse.

Now, if the Razer Lachesis is the same mouse as the Death Adder cept the extra buttons on the front middle, i'd totally get the Lachesis then.

I got both and they are very different. Lachesis is a pretty much finger use only mouse. Much flatter than Death Adder. Prefer Lachesis myself.

I am surprised that the polls indicate so far that most people use the mouse I am using! (of course, if you add up all the logitech mouses, logitech still the most widely used) Incredible! Lets see how it turn out eventually.

Can those of you also using IME3.0/4.0 share your experience with this low low low DPI mouse please?

I use the Razer Lachesis.

Razer%2BLachesis.jpg

.. From my experience though, what mouse you use is more of a gimmick.. It's either good, or it's not. There really isn't anything like a "e-sports mouse" any more. MS 3.0 is large, but equally good to any Logitech or Razer or whatever mouse. It's all a matter of preference really. What works for you.

---------- Post added at 06:58 ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 ----------

I am surprised that the polls indicate so far that most people use the mouse I am using! (of course, if you add up all the logitech mouses, logitech still the most widely used) Incredible! Lets see how it turn out eventually.

Can those of you also using IME3.0/4.0 share your experience with this low low low DPI mouse please?

DPI isn't the world.. Polling rate (the rate at which the mouse updates it's movements is way more intreesting. I know this because i can manage this on my mouse from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.. There is a Big difference.

Logitech MX510 (with 500Hz polling instead of the default 125). It's ~6 years old and it still works perfectly. My girlfriend's mouse is even older (8+ years), also a Logitech with zero issues.

Razer is a damn joke in both mice and keyboards (My Tarantula failed every 2 months and I got a new one from warranty until I finally gave up). Microsoft, Logitech and Steelseries is where it's at when it comes to gaming peripherals.

I agree about Razer.. There was a time when i thought the same of Logitech. In retrospect, I can't figure out why I thought so. Today I got Logitech G25/G15.. And seriously thinking of getting a new Logitech mouse.

Im using A4 Tech X-750F. Cheap one but it perfectly fit to my hand and let me change DPI on the fly. Triple fire button let me fire burst without changing fire modes :)

a4tech_x750f_00.jpg

yes the G5 is a very good mouse :thumb:
I've had a G5 (1st gen with one thumb button on the side) for a number of years, and have been quite content with it. The surface was worn out pretty good on a number of pressure points.

After it started to fail (right mouse button cracking more and more,made it hard to press it), I've bought the G500, which is basically the same, except for the thumb button setup and the sensitivity buttons. I'm as content with it as I was with the G5.

logitech_g500_1.jpg

Sharkoon Fireglider

kaihd7960xx-albums-my-components-1790-picture23147-sharkoon-fireglider.jpg

Very good mouse with everything your get from a 50+ € one but it only costs like 20€

Up until about two weeks ago I was still playing with a standard Logitech 2-button 1-mousewheel mechanical mouse. Must've used it for at least 10 years. Worked perfectly, although I had to switch to a more modern one because my new mother board doesn't support PS/2.

I had an MX518, broke it. Then ended up with a Razer Diamondback, broke that. Now I've got a G9, lasted me a year so far. :)

I'd say the G9 is the best so far, since my other two broke because the cables were just so thin, ended up getting a loose connection somewhere. The G9 cord is pretty thick and seems a lot more durable.

@Atin: that looks crazy

I still use my Logitech G7.:)

The DPI is easily changed on the Mouse itself, what helps big times in ArmA 2, and the extra buttons are very useful too.

Logitech MX510 (voted MX518 since the 510 has the exact same shape, just a worse sensor). Had it for 6 years or so now. Will probably upgrade to a 518 when this dies.