Sign in to follow this  
Azamato

What do you guys do?..

Occasional online domi / warfare, mission editing and 2-4 man homemade coop missions with mates. :)

Write code for ACE, write documents for ACE, do Public Relations for ACE, recruit new people for ACE.

Create missions for my clan's using.... ACE.

And to relax when time allows, playing missions with my clan on both public server or our private dedi. Doing "evil things" to the enemy, infiltration and special ops being a specialty of my group. :smiley-evil:

I'm playing with the editor most of the time plus some warfare now and then.

MP with buddies in weekends and now after 1.5 I'm thinking most of the bugs in campaign has been ironed out so I will finally play it(unlike A1 I think Harvest Red will be worth my time).

1. Think of great idea for a mission.

2. Think OMG Ill make a campaign with it.

3. Attempt to make mission.

4. Rip off everything cool from mission due to no skill in scripting.

5. Get halfway through mission realize it now sucks.

6. Go multiplayer.

7. Play TG bravo server or Auslife

:)

I prefer PvP of any sort. If I could get enough of that, that is all I would do.

But... if PvP is not available, I do enjoy coop also. I tend to shy away from the more organized servers though... I'm more of a loner (not like Rambo though, I am capable of teamwork).

Or sometimes I fire up the editor and start making a whole bunch of missions until there about 75% done and then start another project...

Tweaking and trying to play the campaign and scenarios.

In the case of scenarios, sometimes I find solution to play those with quite good settings.

In the case of campaign, after I get some hints from pros, I start it excited, until I see the frames. Nothing has happened, so I go back to scenarios.

:)

Coop and mission editing. Though i havent created many missions lately (lack of inspiration, some may say)

It's cool to see everybody enjoys the game in a different way.

As far as I'm concerned, I play coop on my community's server and I enjoy PvP from time to time.

Although I don't have much time to play because i'm involved in other stuff for the community.

-Ziggy-;1528844']I like to work together with others' date=' some times we shoot shit, other times we blow shit up.

:cool:[/quote']

living the dream huh? :D

Mod testing. I'm obsessed with testing out mods, and I usually do it by setting up small skirmishes and large battles to give them a run. Although, I often get into it and forget about the mod/s.

Howdy,

Asking myself.

What do you guys actually do with arma 2?..

I'm more of a campaign story mode guy, and as we all know in arma 2 it sucks.. big time :'(

I tried playing online but omfg guess what, it sucks too since I can't do anything.. and noone is responding to my chat questions.

the scenario's are okay. And I'm not that kind of guy who likes to create his own missions. Cause you know then it's not the same :p

So what do you guys do when u wake up and start ArmA 2 ?

Yours truly (a)

Azamato

Their are Clan serversout there that treat ArmA 2 seriously. I suggest looking for one. As a suggestion look towards SPARTA. Some take their armA seriously, some don't. But basically Arma/ArmA 2 is an open ended (allowing for community modding) Combat Simulator that is only capped by your ability to run it and and design for it.

It is what you want it to be. If you you give it a chance, it's a wealth of things to occupy yourself with, if not it's nothing. It's certainly not an Arcade Game like MW2.