Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

The Hell of vietnam

Anyone have played this game.

In this there is no time to put finger out of trigger.lot of killing and saves.

Various weapons.small game but i think good.

I've been looking for a decent looking vietnam game without luck, so i'm looking forward to the VTE and the Unsung mod :cool:

Vietcong always been the best

Yes the first Vietcong was AWESOME but it's looking sooo old now :p

A good Vietnam map for the vietnam mods would be cool, with dense jungle and arma2 technics. Not those old vietnam maps, there is no jungle feeling anymore. Chernarus has more deep wood.

A good Vietnam map for the vietnam mods would be cool, with dense jungle and arma2 technics. Not those old vietnam maps, there is no jungle feeling anymore. Chernarus has more deep wood.

There's ten times more Vietnam feeling using the island comming with VTE than using the forests in Chernarus!

Vietcong always been the best

i got VC when it first came out. somehow i got talking to jerek kolar who was part of the brains behind it, i loved the game and have all the variations inc vc2 that true congers hated inc myself.

yes its very dated now so i'll take a look at this one.

i got VC when it first came out. somehow i got talking to jerek kolar who was part of the brains behind it, i loved the game and have all the variations inc vc2 that true congers hated inc myself.

yes its very dated now so i'll take a look at this one.

Look at this clip it's ArmA with the Unsung mod, it looks AWESOME can't wait for it to come to ArmA 2 :cool:

There's ten times more Vietnam feeling using the island comming with VTE than using the forests in Chernarus!

I didnt said chernarus had vietnam feeling, i said its more woody than any old jungle map.

I wish it still worked with Vista/7 it is lost, forever :( .

It should work... You just have to do the compatibility mode thingy in the shortcut to run it!

(I'm on XP but I've had friends that had similar issues and I think that the Compatibility mode in the properties of shortcuts stayed from XP to Vista. Not sure about 7 though...)

I heard about it, thought it to be total BS.

I played a few Vietnam shooters but except for Vietcong + Fist Alpha, they're all ... :rolleyes:

Men of Valor was acceptable (by the guys of Medal of Honor: AA), though it's got too much pathos for my taste.

I heard about it, thought it to be total BS.

I played a few Vietnam shooters but except for Vietcong + Fist Alpha, they're all ... :rolleyes:

Men of Valor was acceptable (by the guys of Medal of Honor: AA), though it's got too much pathos for my taste.

I did like LOS, nothing wild but it was ok.

have anyone played the game which iam talking in thread

Its junk, the name says it all.

If you have XP try Vietcong, pretty good game.

I just found another old Vietnam game i never heard about, doesnt look too bad...

I like this game because you can carry as many guns and rpg like rambo.people try it.

I like this game because you can carry as many guns and rpg like rambo.
Most people here seem hate games like that (Hence why they play ArmA/Operation Flashpoint), I doubt many people here would like it.

I played this game before ofp and stillplaying with ofp.if anyone have played than post a review.

@Fudgeblood

have you played it

@heatseeker

if you played it than you can say anything about this game.

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

Hmm i just downloaded the demo and the graphic was poor and you keep getting stuck on object, i got frustrated of constantly getting shot while being stuck so i uninstalled the sh!t lol :D

I couldn't install the patch.

It said the game was not installed although I installed it seconds before.

Game itself looked like crap though, so I didn't even bother.

I think it should get a rank in pcgamer ranking.but did't happen allright.

demo is poor not game.there is a patch for use man.

I doubt a patch can fix that late 1990 graphic and boring gameplay :p