Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

STALKERGB's UKSF

Hello everyone,

Couldn't just let Christmas pass without giving all you guys something, I know my 4 Rifle addon is taking ages so I chucked something together today just so you had something to play with before i finish the Regular Infantry.

Its not an exact replica of UKSF by any means but they work fine as being generic UKSF units. All units are wearing RAV-esqe vests and currently just use default BIS weaponry (namely the camo M4s and so on). The helmets are just taken from the UKSF I released in ARMA1 with the supershader applied.

Currently there is just a temperate DPM version of these, might at some point do a desert DPM edit but these guys were just to give you something to play with over Christmas rather than a serious addon. Some of the stuff on these units will be on the 4 rifles when they are done but most of it is seperate.

EDIT: Forgot to credit Ardvarkdb in my readme for letting me use his hood on my UKSF. Thanks again.

There are 6 units in this addon,

Team Leader

Rifleman

LMG Gunner

Sniper

Medic

Engineer

Hopefully they all work fine (remember, I only started working on these this morning!).

sf1s.jpg

Big

sniperS.jpg

Larger

uksfsmall.jpg

Big

uksf3small.jpg

Big

Please let sites mirror this before DLing, only Rapidshare would work for me so AFAIK its limited to 10 DLs the I'll have to re-upload it which will take ages cause the snow has slowed my internet connection to a crawl!

UKSF V1.1 Rapidshare

Added new recce units and a few other bits and bobs.

Anyway

Hope everyone enjoys!

Matt

Edited by STALKERGB

Damn damn damn, now do i use these beauts of aeneas' for my campaign, i think ill jus stick both in. Download rapidshare dont work either ,need a premium account or something? anyway Nice work as always fella

Cheers for the comments so far, forgot to say, can't garuntee they work fine in 1.05, still downloading it, shouldnt be a problem though... i hope...

:)

ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck

Downloading right now, loving it stalker, sometimes I feel like my thanks and appreciation can never amount to what you truly deserve for this stuff.

Love it.

Excellent before christmas downloading:yay:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

3360797.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Edited by Marko112

sorry to spoil your happy comments i love the unit but i have to ask why do you have a Mk 6 Helmet strap on a bush hat?

Great work, really good stuff mate, makes me even more in anticipation of your 4 Rifles addon.

sorry to spoil your happy comments i love the unit but i have to ask why do you have a Mk 6 Helmet strap on a bush hat?

Its just the default strap to the PASGT helmet, I made this addon from scratch today (took me about 6 hours) so there are some mistakes, just wanted to release something for christmas.

Edited by STALKERGB

This is wonderful, good Xmas to stalker and thanks for present. :D

6 hours.. wow, I probably would waste those hours for sleeping but you did this, and I appreciate that :)

Its just the default strap to the PASGT helmet, I made this addon from scratch today (took me about 6 hours) so there are some mistakes, just wanted to release something for christmas.

fair play, dont get me worng i love the work, just wanted to point something out tht to me dont look right thts all, you do a great job!:)

Hmm, can't download as it says it's been downloaded the maximum allowed number of times.

Any chance of a mirror?

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Nevermind, grabbed it of armaholic, will take a look tomorrow.

-If I can sleep tonight in spite of my excitement!

I made this addon from scratch today (took me about 6 hours)

You are nothing short of amazing.

Love em, just my medic dont work, wont do anything nor will anyone else also dont keep formation well, although my usmc are fine, still they look good thanks.