Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

STALKERGB's UKSF

Looks nice but can't try as damn Rapidshare is overloaded at the mo...........

Hmm, thought the old helmets, whatever they were, looked a lot more British. Any chance of seeing Mk6s on these?

Hmm, thought the old helmets, whatever they were, looked a lot more British. Any chance of seeing Mk6s on these?

The old helmets were just reshaped PASGTs, the only reason for the change is because UKSF tend to use the MICH. Obviously CT use the AC900/600 (the base for the Mk 7.)

Might do some with Mk6's, either way it will have to wait a week or so, I'm off on holiday on sunday so wont be doing any work on these or the 4 Rifles.

EDIT:Binkowski, the pics are based on UKSF training protocol :) Good dance skill are vital in combat... how else would they dodge bullets?

Edited by STALKERGB

The old helmets were just reshaped PASGTs, the only reason for the change is because UKSF tend to use the MICH. Obviously CT use the AC900/600 (the base for the Mk 7.)

Ah, understood. It's just the last version before this had an Automatic Rifleman unit that was the closest thing we have to front line British Infantry while we wait for the 4 Rifles. We'll stick with the old version in the meantime - have a good holiday!

Cheers mate - coolest units around atm! :)

Thanks a lot for the hard work.

STALKERGB You can make your units looks like SAS operators in "Black Kit" (CQB) ? Just do reskin your units and add gasmask with red visior from Schnapsdrosel BlackOps.

saszarmy.jpg

assaultteam13.jpg

. I'm counting on you:)

Edited by LiberNull777

I'm sorry that I don't know how to figure this out yet, but how do I use this with the UKF weapons? has anybody released a pack which does this yet?

Edited by Jblack9

I'm sorry that I don't know how to figure this out yet, but how do I use this with the UKF weapons? has anybody released a pack which does this yet?

Just add this into the units "Init" field and they should be supplied with a L85A2, 9 magazines, 2 hand grenades and a smoke.

this removeallweapons; this addweapon "ukf_l85a2_susat"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addweapon "throw"; this addmagazine "handgrenade_west"; this addmagazine "handgrenade_west"; this addmagazine "smokeshell"

That was just a quick example off the top of my head, but you can add whatever you like, you just need to know the classname of the weapon you want each soldier to have and the magazine to go with that weapon. Most weapon addons, such as the UKF weapons pack, has the classnames within the readme for each magazine and weapon in order to make your units to spawn with your specific loadouts.

E.g if you wanted to add RobertHammers M249 para w/ ACOG scope (assuming you have the addon downloaded & installed) then you would put "this addweapon "RH_M249pacog"" and to add the "magazines" you would put "this addmagazine "200Rnd_556x45_M249""

I know it all looks a bit fiddly but most of it is just copy and pasting.

Hoped this helped, I only figured how to do it recently too haha! :rolleyes:

STALKERGB You can make your units looks like SAS operators in "Black Kit" (CQB) ? Just do reskin your units and add gasmask with red visior from Schnapsdrosel BlackOps.

He has stated in his "WIP British 4 rifle Soldiers" Thread that he would be doing CT (Black, like in your picture) uniforms for his SAS soldiers once they are released (Bare in mind that nowhere has stalker stated that THESE are his SAS units, these are just generic SF for the British army)

By the way stalker you might as well take that RS link off the front page now mate, it's reached it's download limit (10 times?)

Edited by Dmahon

guys keep in mind stalker is currently out on holidays, so let him have his space :)

About adding weapons and magz to your unit. Always add the ammo first and the weapon last (INIT line of unit). Otherwise you have to reload on game start.

Check here:

this removeallweapons; this addweapon "ukf_l85a2_susat"; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag";

Should be:

this removeallweapons; this addmagazine "30Rnd_556x45_stanag"; this addweapon "ukf_l85a2_susat";

Really? I don't think I've ever had that problem?

not that is really is much of a problem...

I believe he's on holiday, as posted on the previous page, yesterday.

Then he'll get the PM when he returns.

StalkerGB is it possible for a desert reskin? Or permission to do one. I know your away bro get back to me when your back mate.

his already working on some desert units iirc mate :)

I was indeed on holiday, back now.

Yeah as Dmahon hinted at, I'm not sure if these will be my SAS or if these will stay as just a more generic UKSF (although the SAS badge on some of the helmets might have lost the generic nature of the units, if people want them removed i can get round to that).

Cheers for the PM Stand_To, will look into changing the helmet if I get the time.

Hopefully, after the release of the 4 Rifles, i will likely be changing the helmet to the Mk7. And maybe the BA to Assualt Osprey on the desert guys. The Mk7. is basically a AC900/600 so will just add the helmet to the CT units when I do them. (hope that makes sense, I'm really tired after travelling...)

Might get round to some desert versions soon...

Good to see you back STALKER. I only have one little question. These CT unit will be in the fashion of SAS in Black Kit? :)

Libernull. The best black kit you can get is BB_Schnaps desert mercs. with gasmasks and gasmask protection suits as the face class.