Sign in to follow this  
Jonnytullwood

DAO berzerk i was banned why?

Hey for whoever runs that server can you please explain why i was banned on December 12th. I have played there many times since its launch without any problems then yesterday i get banned for no reason. For the record i was not cheating, hacking, or running any mods at all. Your server is one of the few that i love to play on so any explaination would nice.

Hey Jonny, found this Post:

u got banned by ed because your ping was to high ingame.

That's the lamest kick reason ever. Even lamer ban reason.

Unless it's constantly 300+

Hey Jonny, found this Post:

u got banned by ed because your ping was to high ingame.

:eek::459:

To OP this is better for you as it will move you on to a better place!

That's the lamest kick reason ever. Even lamer ban reason.

Unless it's constantly 300+

having played on the server I found it a good one. There should be more such ones across the world.

They have clear warnings and you should always check your ping when joining a server. If it was a temporary problem it needs to be solved by private messages.

if two people play with 250 ping each, they are out of sync by more than half a second (you also need to calculate the delay from server itself). That is already worlds.

QuietMan

Kick = fair enough,

Ban, only if he keeps coming back after warning and still with high ping....

But at the end of the day, if thats how they admin their server, its their choice for me it seems extreme but we are all diff.

Yea i know my ping was high but it is kind of difficult living on the west coast of the US and trying to find a decent server.

DAO berzerk server is the only good pvp server in the whole game. This sucks I guess cause when its full or locked theres just no other decent server to play pvp ... (i hate those CTF maps in one closed "town" with no vehicles) ... those ber[z]erk labs maps are really great - i just hope that there will be more of these servers available in the future. This server just rocks.

DAO berzerk server is the only good pvp server in the whole game. This sucks I guess cause when its full or locked theres just no other decent server to play pvp ... (i hate those CTF maps in one closed "town" with no vehicles) ... those ber[z]erk labs maps are really great - i just hope that there will be more of these servers available in the future. This server just rocks.

thx for this post,

we are planing to change one big server to two small server´s.

what i see is the poor feedback from the community.

hello kochleffel ;)

very good idea to split the server i think, especially with the new maps it gets really laggy with a 100+ players.. for the most maps (which are small), 50 players is more then enough i think, makes it all more flued.

bye

I try to play on the DAO server when it's not too crowded, but my 150-180 ping has gotten me kicked a few times. I won't push it and get banned (I can take a hint).

It sucks not to be able to play my favorite PvP server, but shit happens... I live far away in the middle of the USA.

Admins have the right to run their server however they want though, so no complaints here.

Feel free to start up any Berzerker or AAS or Devestation or whatever PvP/TvT you like on server no1"players choice"

Edited by cri74
Sorry for advertising :9