Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Bis released vbs's uh-1!

DAAAMN YOU!!!

*raising my fist in the air and remembering the date*

damn... I was hoping to never see you on these forums ever again. wink.gif

lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 01 2002,19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn...  I was hoping to never see you on these forums ever again.   wink.gif

lol<span id='postcolor'>

Only when im getting my Hands on a KA-60 Kasatka and a UH-1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Only when im getting my Hands on a KA-60 Kasatka and a UH-1<span id='postcolor'>

not long ago it was only a UH1...does this mean we have to put up with you a while longer?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 01 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kasatka was my idea   smile.gif

But I doubt it will be added.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hell no, check ofpeditingcenter.com forum, 3d mod forum

about at page 5, i talked about a Kasatka before i even knowed you tounge.gif

and the Kastka came into my head after playing Mgs2 so does the hh-60 from seal team 6

and so does my clan name

aah thanks to metal gear solid 2

You know the creator of an April Fools joke deserves to be shot when you get conned into it on the 2nd of April....DOH!

Jubs

That isn't a very efficient nickname...you know they are usually the same number of syllables as your real name or less. That is the purpose of a nickname...a name for the lazy. 666 is just inefficient!

id like to kill you in the slowest most painful way

My favorite April Fools joke ever played on me is the RedStorm Entertainment, Nuclear Weasel. Rainbow 6 came out and of course I love that game too. Then they announced Rainbow 6 II was coming out and they posted a whole site annoucing the new game on April 1st with screen shots and everything annoucing the new game as Nuclear Weasel. The screen shots showed a nuclear control centre with weasel pictures on the walls. When you checked the site again April 2nd, the whole site had changed to Rogue Spear.