Sign in to follow this  
Colt45_GTO

if a demo grips you then the full game will

i never thought i would see the day where i get gripped by a demo. yes it could do with an update but if the demo gets you this way, the game will lose all your social activities. i simply can't turn it off... roll on the 22nd when i install the full game and patch. all i will say is wow BIS what a game! :yay:

i never thought i would see the day where i get gripped by a demo. yes it could do with an update but if the demo gets you this way, the game will lose all your social activities. i simply can't turn it off... roll on the 22nd when i install the full game and patch. all i will say is wow BIS what a game! :yay:

See you on the battlefield ;)

Glad you never bought Dragon Rising m8 and may you never have to post in there forum anymore :p

Same thing happened to me, I downloaded the demo and rushed across town an hour later to buy the game from BestBuy so I could play the full version that night!

Sheeet, if you like the Demo wait until you get the full one patched up and stick a couple of effects/sound/AI mods in ;)

I had about 40 hours clocked into the demo before purchasing the full game, though I recently played the demo again with a friend and well... it was terrible.

They really need to patch it up.

this game is so addicting, talking about social activities, my wife hates this game because the game takes me away from her for hours. The weekend comes and i don't feel like going out because if i do i will be thinking about arma2 "what a sick man", i gave her the mouse and keyboard one day, put a civilian on the road and told her go ahead shoot her, she goes "NO" i can't do that!!. One day we will see it on the news "arma2 destroys lives!!".