Sign in to follow this  

You're welcome Carl - glad you got it sorted out...

Remember that most of the smaller co-op missions can be played solo too - either by simply moving them to the standard "Missions" folder (subfolders work in here - unlike "MPMissions", by the way), or by "self hosting" - usual MP procedure but choose to Host/(LAN rather than Internet)... basically "local multiplayer for one" - usually works OK and it's good practice for real multiplayer...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

Thanks, Bushlurker.

I've only tried a couple of missions described as Co-op & SP & wasn't terribly happy with either - really needed to be in several places at once in one of them, in the other as soon as I switched from one team to another, all the first team's members ran off in a different direction than I had told them to go. A pity, as both had interesting scenarios.

I shall look at some more - obviously including yours!

ATM I intend to start on some of the Everon missions.

Cheers

Carl

@Bushlurker:

Just to say thanks again - Everon is gorgeous, in fact the first mission I played I got my head blown off after 5 minutes while I was gawping at the scenery, duh :o

Downloaded Vanha's pack & so far played through Sweepout. Good fun indeed, thanks for the pointer.

Cheers

Carl

A quick Fly around Everon 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Everon 2010 is made by Hotzenplotz meanwhile the OP is referring to the version which has been released by Sgt. ACE. The same Island but different versions from different terrain makers.

I just thought to put that straight so nobody gets confused.

kind regards

A quick Fly around Everon 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Hey Wastelander, what is the name of the music track in part 1 of your video? I like it. :)

BTW it was also me who posted the same question in YouTube so no need to answer twice. Cheers.