Sign in to follow this  
Hans Ludwig

All PvP server admins please update this list!

Server IP address/name. 174.133.60.234 Gangterswar (varys by mission)

Slots 64

Location Midwest usa

Website www.warzoneusa.com

Contact information: Steam name, Xfire, Email, etc..

Types of maps/missions/addons/MP mod info. PVP and RPG

Any other information you feel is needed.

Server IP address/name: [sBS] The Boat house

Slots: 24

Contact information: Found on website

Types of maps/missions/addons/MP mod info: CTF's / DM (for warm up) / no addons / no mods

Any other information you feel is needed: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday are the busy days, Most sundays are League matches, once match is finished server is open..

1. Server IP- 98.199.169.168 Name- Cerberus5 –C5- PVP (set your in-game filter to C5 and it should come up).

2. Slots- 30

3. Location- Texas

4. Website- http://www.c5gaming.com/news.php

5. Contact information: Contact them via their forums.

6. Types of maps/missions/- DM, C&H, CTF, and more. Addons and mods are allowed on the server as long as they do not cause problems and are not considered an unfair advantage (i.e. a view distance mod).

7. Players from the South Pacific area may find that they have a suitable ping to the C5 server. C5 also welcomes players from all over the world. C5 uses Teamspeak, and encourages (but does not require) anyone playing on their server to jump on. The TS server address is: c5.kicks-ass.org

Name: [TS] TORNADO SQUAD ITALIA

IP: 95.141.32.52:2302

Slots : max 32

TEAMSPEAK IP: 95.141.32.61:8806

Type of maps : CTF/DM/CH/BERZERK/DOMINATION/WARFARE and many more

Public training days : Tuesday,Thursday 21:30

For many other info and other things arma2 related visit our forum here

http://tornadosquad.altervista.org/forum (registration needed)

Thanks guys. Stuff like this is very helpful not just for me but the newer guys also.

He is speaking of maps ( cod wise ) as "missions" like we know it from OFP / ArmA.

his Map ( CoD player ) = Mission for us ( ArmA player )

Maybe Hans Ludwig should just change the naming if he is not referring to islands to avoid confusion.

I'm not an idiot. I have been playing this game, OFP if you will, since 2001. However, the damn other half of the OFP community that is fan boys for the CM version keeps getting me mixed up on definitions now. I'm not talking about missions. I'm talking about a whole new map that isn't as big as Chernus (whatever it's called). Maybe something closer to Darkest Hour/BF2 size. No, I'm not talking about CSS/DOD:S/COD size. I have no earthly idea where you even got that from.

Edited by Hans Ludwig

Like already said, new islands are mods, and mods are not friendly to newcomers anyway. Nothing stops anyone from making smaller missions on the big island though.

Something a little different . Although I have brought my server down for a week to do a few upgrades and rethink what missions etc I want to run I am going to offer up this .

warzoneusa.com has a 600 player teamspeak , we are going to make it open to everyone and anyone wishing to join to have a place to hang out , play on ANY server or find mates to go server jumping with.

Users are able to create rooms as needed as you get-together and find server 's or start matches.

my idea behind this is to provide a central place where people wishing to play arma can get together and find servers etc or just hang out and help each other out .

in the mean time the warzoneusa server is going to a on demand mission system where missions can be brought up by request (this needs a lot of work).

so enjoy the teamspeak if you wish .

ip 216.155.151.56