Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Patch 1.04 Satisfaction Survey

How satisfied are you with patch 1.04 overall?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with patch 1.04 overall?

• Great: I am very satisfied with the patch, it matched or exceeded my expectations
    • Good: I am satisfied with the patch, but I hoped for more
    • Do not care: I have installed the patch, but I did not notice any improvements worth noting
    • Bad: I am not satisfied with the patch

still having 10 fps... I'll be more happy when this game is actually playable.

other than that, nice that you fixed something, I'll check it out after the next patch is out that also gives me 30fps more.

:)

It probably won't but spending a little time in the beta / trouble shooting forum might help you.......:eek:

I'd just like to say thank you to BI for their support, truly an amazing company.... to all the bitches, find a gaming company that does it better..........

Bad patch, receiving screen comin after 1 min MP.

Looks like BIS has some work to do here.

After installing patch 1.04 my the framerate has fallen to between between 10- 15 fps and keeps freezing up every couple of minutes for 5 seconds, never had these problems before.

Tried installing the latest beta but that didn't seem to fix it, so I'm jut gonna reinstall the whole game this weekend and revert to back to 1.03. :-(

Fingers crossed that the next official patch will fix these issues.

My spec core2duo vista 64 ati4890 4gb ram

I love this game but patch 1.04 is a show stopper for me :-)

My main complaint is stability. This is the first game ever that I have purchased that crashes often. I have purchased other games that were released before the majority of the bugs were taken care of, but at least they were stable and never crashed.

I would rather have a patch that addresses the stability/crashing issue than one with more bells and whistles.... Those can come AFTER. :)

My 2 cents. -Splicer.

Needs way more patching so it can be fixed up properly, I will however say though that it is great this game is still getting support when so many other developers insist on repeatedly ripping off honest gamers.

And they wonder why they turn to piracy :rolleyes: