Sign in to follow this  
HappyBrit

Will it work?

I've got the demo on my new PC & it went extremly well considering i was expecting the PC to go nuclear. But the ting i want to know is if i got the full game, will the preformance decrease at all?

I would say performance should increase not decrease... i played the demo on normal settings and can play the full game on high... although i never tested the demo on high so doubt there is any real difference to be honest...

I'm sure they will work on performance in some of the forth coming patches as well...

I would say performance should increase not decrease... i played the demo on normal settings and can play the full game on high... although i never tested the demo on high so doubt there is any real difference to be honest...

I'm sure they will work on performance in some of the forth coming patches as well...

K thanks mate :)

I got much better FPS on full retail version when compared to the demo. Probably because of patches as fudge said.

Retail runs better, but if you compare Chernarus on the demo to the full version you will notice a sharp drop, due to the size.