theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Bingo Zuku! Finally got it to work by shifting to an older addon folder that has way more WWIIEC addons than the Read Me says are required. But I think that your Normandy was the addon that I needed.

Thanks for the help. smile_o.gif

I seem to be missing an addon for a WWII mission "Distant Dawn". The addon is MP_C47. If anyone happens to have it or know where I can find it please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks Walter,

That link worked fine. I all but gave up on Flashpoint.org., I'm surprised it still works smile_o.gif

Does anyone have the Russian Militsia pack (Police)? There's an older post about (Sep 2006) but the link won't allow me to access the site where the addon is located.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Kurtz for the help. Sorry I wasn't clearer but you pointed me in the correct direction nonetheless

FDF CTI Suursaari

missing addon:

finnish_defence_forces_mod_ww2_pack_dll_06

Hi, folks,

I'm trying to play FDF CTI on Suursaari, but I get a message about missing the above addon. Actually, the message appears when I first run OFP (Finmod) with the WW2@zz mod folder.

CTI Suursaari loads, but hangs at the initial map when I start the game. (I have not tried any other FDF WW2 CTI maps.)

Thanks for any help!

You may not have the latest ver. of WW2@zz_1.0-1.4.rar.

This snipent shows what you seem to be missing:

Quote[/b] ]class CfgPatches

{

class Finnish_Defence_Forces_Mod_WW2_Pack_dll_06 //FDF mod units

{

units[] = {};

Vehicles[] = {};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 1.94;

requiredAddons[]=

{

Try this link:

WW2@zz_1.0-1.4.rar

Thanks, Zuku1. I actually did add those addons earlier, b/c I was getting another error message stating I was missing a whole bunch of addons. After loading OFP with these addons (in a WW2@zz mod folder), the only error message I get is the one I mentioned. I'm able to get the other islands I have to work, but Suursaari never gets beyond the "Waiting for start info. . ." message.

Update: Well, in the time it took me to respond to your post, Zuku1, Suursaari managed to get started! I ALT+TABed back to OFP and saw that the start info had been received. It appears that Suursaari just takes a lot longer to load than other islands.

Mission: 1-35_C_Kyllikin_Kiirastuli.Eden.pbo

Addon Required: T72M1

This seems like an easy one. I'm sure I should have this addon, but I can't find it anywhere. I was sure it would have been part of the early armour addons. It's a delcared addon and there is an assigned unit in the mission.sqm.

Quote[/b] ]On the remote chance you didn't already see this, here's

Sigma6's Tank Pack from OFP.info

for his T72M1. Hopefully, it'll do the job!

That's what I thought. The class name for that is sig_T72M1, this mission just uses T72M1. I also tried Kegety's collection pack, wasn't in there either. If I can't find the right one, I guess I will replace the unit in the mission with the SIG tank.

Thanks anyways.

Hello

I'm searching for a Addon called "CAAir", cant find any infos, even about what it can be, hope you can help me!

alkeshxt7.png

Thank you for helping me...

I guess this is a video rather than a mod, but it was made using OFP and some mods for it. It uses a Muse song that includes the lyrics "Revenge will come" and was posted on Youtube (searching there was fruitless).

The story of the video revolves around a pair of Iraqis that get caught up in the war. One of them dies in crossfire between US Marines and Iraqi combatants. The other vows to seek revenge, joins an armed group of some kind, gets his car packed with explosives and blows up a US checkpoint suicide bomb stylee (cue slow motion and multiple angles).

Hopefully you're still reading and can help me find the video smile_o.gif

Thanks for any help.

Hi! Does anyone know where to find Mr. Burns' AEC Island Replacement pack that's referenced in the Extras of FFUR.net (not the combined AEC Island map)? I've used Google, OFP.info, Filefront, etc. . . I've searched these forums and have run into dead links and links to the wrong package. The filename would be either 'modern_aec030906.exe' or 'modern_aec030906.rar'. Zuku1's link in the FFUR thread is dead.

I'm introducing a friend of mine to OFP - he has a copy of GOTY. I'm trying to get the game to look a little better than stock. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Update: I looked around in my stuff and found the package. I've uploaded what I have to Filefront.

Here's the link, for anyone interested:

Mr. Burns' Modern AEC Islands

Edited by Anguis
updated link

@Anguis

Good to hear you found that you had it. I did an exhaustive seach for this sometime ago and finding nothing out there I put it on filefront as you did, both a post installed version and the .rar file which really was a packaging of the .exe so that filefront would accept it. Sadly as filefront does they deleted both files. I would not expect your's to last long but a few should be able to download it it while it's there.

I guess this is a video rather than a mod, but it was made using OFP and some mods for it. It uses a Muse song that includes the lyrics "Revenge will come" and was posted on Youtube (searching there was fruitless).

The story of the video revolves around a pair of Iraqis that get caught up in the war. One of them dies in crossfire between US Marines and Iraqi combatants. The other vows to seek revenge, joins an armed group of some kind, gets his car packed with explosives and blows up a US checkpoint suicide bomb stylee (cue slow motion and multiple angles).

Hopefully you're still reading and can help me find the video smile_o.gif

Thanks for any help.

I'm pretty sure i have the video you're talking about on my harddrive.

I know it was posted in the combat videography thread some time ago, but I couldn't find it.

Here, I've uploaded it to rapidshare for you.

EDIT: I have a request of my own actually; Anyone have a working link for JGreyNemo's "Unfinished_Females.rar" which contained a collection of female voices and faces? He posted a rapidshare link in the FFUR thread almost a year ago but alas, I was too late finding it. confused_o.gif

Go to the FFUR thread, and then in the upper left corner select "Print this topic". Wait until the page is loaded and then search for "JGreyNemo".

The link then might appear. wink_o.gif

I'm pretty sure i have the video you're talking about on my harddrive.

I know it was posted in the combat videography thread some time ago, but I couldn't find it.

Here, I've uploaded it to rapidshare for you.

Thanks smile_o.gif

Go to the FFUR thread, and then in the upper left corner select "Print this topic". Wait until the page is loaded and then search for "JGreyNemo".

The link then might appear.  wink_o.gif

Yeah, I already found that link, unfortunately it seems to have been removed or something, I get an error message clicking on it.

I was hoping somebody might be able to re-upload it again...

I don't know if it was ever released or even someone had the files but never released it but helped the original author out but I'd really like to find the old photographer addon from 2006.

Doesn't even have to be a person, just the camera at least or the model of it.

I know about the video/film cameras and have them but this one seemed to be the only photo camera and the thread died a long time ago, wondering if anyone has any file or anything to do with it.

I recently installed Pedagne mod, but in order to play the given missions I need following addons, whose links are now broken:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

-Needed kmmyugoslav.rar (http://llw.the-dropzone.net/main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=17)

it should be something related to Yugoslav Shilkas, I have found out a dkmm_Tunguska but not DL because of broken internet connection, is this the same addon?

Comsubin mission requires this addon tag: kmmyug

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

-Invisible Targets add-on V1.3 by lester (http://www.aef-kampagne.de/english/feat_invTargets.htm)

this one seems to be part of a unique addon, called Mapfact editor.

Is this the one I need?

I found a mission by Gaia called Firespread (or Commanche). The only addon listed listed in the Read Me file is the dkmm_rah66_111 by DKM Mod. However the mission will not load and gives me the error message: missing addon prim.

I've searched the boards, Game Park.cz, Googled, etc. for it but unfortunately I've had no joy. Is there anyone in the community that's familiar with this mission or the addon "prim"?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

KMM Yugoslav - might be included in Lowlands Warrior Collection (51.8 Mb).

(There is a version 2 of the collection pack (295 Mb), containing updated units and missions: at Filefront and at GamePark.CZ).

Lester's Invisible Targets - yes, MapFact's Editor Upgrade ought to work. It's probably best to use that addon, if the mission was created with it.

(They can be found separately though, for instance at OFPEC).

Yes, thanks. I have already downloaded Lester's addon at Ofpec site. As for the other KMM addon, I will DL the LLW pack asap and check for the missing one.

About Pedagne mod, I have also notices that some prph_mp5 , AB212 and KLA_objects are missing too. But they weren't reported as further addons to include. Humm... This mod seems to be far from being complete, maybe the Arma version will be better tested.

However, I haven't downloaded the total pack but every single addon uploaded on the Pedagne mod site. So they should be all there I suppose. confused_o.gif

I found a mission by Gaia called Firespread (or Commanche). The only addon listed listed in the Read Me file is the dkmm_rah66_111 by DKM Mod. However the mission will not load and gives me the error message: missing addon prim.

I've searched the boards, Game Park.cz, Googled, etc. for it but unfortunately I've had no joy. Is there anyone in the community that's familiar with this mission or the addon "prim"?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Maybe you should DL the DKM mod and check it between all the pbos. Unfortunately I didn't play with this mod, so I can't help better.

You could make a DKM search in opf.gamepark.cz or operationflashpoint.filefront.com and see what they give and DL all possible mod packs.

Is this one maybe?