Sign in to follow this  
Chan

I have been gone for a while

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 23 2002,22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you reset mine again please?<span id='postcolor'>

No but the next step would be removal of posting rights or deletion of account, feel free to pick one smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 23 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 23 2002,22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you reset mine again please?<span id='postcolor'>

No but the next step would be removal of posting rights or deletion of account, feel free to pick one smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn no third option, ahh well when it comes to it me thinks I will have to take both got to do everything with style biggrin.gif

Posted by TheHamster in one of his sentences: "me thinks"

Sid writes: "you do?"

as Sid finished his post in this last statment: "lol"

Man, manully qouteing peope is kinda hard... confused.gif

Shall we try to see how many locked topic we can get on page one, JUST by pissing non humourous Plabedo, SEE that's would not at all be Wayne

As fun as it sound it would only result in me removing your posting rights smile.gif

LOL yeah I guess it could do that, I tend to put it there so people don't assume I'm pissed off, if it's not there on a post I make it should imply I'm not a happy bunny smile.gif

"I'm not a happy bunny"= Do I have to take this literally, are u a bunny? If u are, don't u have problems when writing with paws? smile.gif

nah,you now what rabbits are like, he could just sit on the keyboard and bash it with his nob hahahaha ha ahH HAH AH H AH AHAHAH AH ha ah haha ah haha aa a......................................AHAHAH H HA...........

Whats the big deal with having a big postcount anyway?!?!?

I was out the other night, partying. I saw a really good looking chick in bar and decieded to make a move.

I walked over to her...

-"Hello", I said

-"Oh, hello", she said.

-"My name is Thehamster", I told her, lying ofcourse.

-"Ohhh, you that guy with the humongus postcount...", she said with a big phat smile on her face. Her fantasies were working her up at the moment...

-"Well, its not that big...", I started to see where this was going..."but its sheer quality posts nowdays"´... I added that as I suddenly realized that Placebo had deleted Thehamsters postcount...

-"Well, how big is it then?", she asked bluntly, not smiling anymore.

-"About 30, maybe 40...", I said, now blushing...

She just slapped me in the face and laughed.

-"In your dreams Tiny", she giggeled and left me standing at the bar...

U see?!? U cant get anywhere in life without a big postcount...thats how the world is shaped today...quantity before quailty. Its a shame...

smile.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Mar. 24 2002,09:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats the big deal with having a big postcount anyway?!?!?

I was out the other night, partying. I saw a really good looking chick in bar and decieded to make a move.

I walked over to her...<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe very good smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 24 2002,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, it could actually be cool to have a negative post count, something like -2400<span id='postcolor'>

according to sandman it would make you into a woman..

No Sandman is just jealous coz he can't get a negative post count, but neither can I, so HAIL TO THE BALD SHEEPS

just to let u know it was i who deleted the postcounts and i dont think its fair to blame placebo the way u are, he maybe threatened u with it but alas i saw u destroy too many threads with ur utter crap and nonsense.

Even my 11 year old son who reads the forums asked if u two were still in nursery class, at which i chuckled cos i asked the same question.

Damn it why is every one still on about post counts it is only number it does not shown anything important at all does not prove anything I don't need it to prove I'm a part time spammer every one knows I am.

Hell even Placebo has reset his post count to prove he does not care about it and he doesn’t give a damn about it at all it's only a number shall we let this subject rest here people.

Well said smile.gif

Now go fix your damn sig image already wink.gif

EDIT: LOL and now it works, anyways you really shouldn't hotlink direct from bestanimations, not a nice thing to do, if you want me to host the pic just let me know smile.gif

Doha me thought you talking about gladiator pick.

Well if you would kind enough to host my flag then please do so. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 24 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doha me thought you talking about gladiator pick.

Well if you would kind enough to host my flag then please do so. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

done smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Mar. 24 2002,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 24 2002,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, it could actually be cool to have a negative post count, something like -2400<span id='postcolor'>

according to sandman it would make you into a woman..<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!

U got it man! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 24 2002,03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I'm not a happy bunny"= Do I have to take this literally, are u a bunny? If u are, don't u have problems when writing with paws?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo as a child:

Parent: Placebo, it's time for your music lesson

Placebo: ooohhhhh

Parent: Don't you groan to me young man

Placebo: I don't want to do piano

Parent: Why is that?

Placebo: I can barely reach

Parent: You will find learning the piano very helpful when you are much older and wanting to use an thing called a "computer", which i have no idea what it is....

Placebo: okaaaayyy?

5.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Mar. 24 2002,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 24 2002,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, it could actually be cool to have a negative post count, something like -2400<span id='postcolor'>

according to sandman it would make you into a woman..<span id='postcolor'>

Time to trim my mustache! wow.gif