Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Isla Terra

this looks great but i understand that it takes alot of time to create a scaled down Earth, with limitations like map borders which would take away a bit of the immersion.

For mission i have an idea of having every semi major nation in the world, and for nations without their own units use could just use NAPA, CDF, Chedaki, Your Afrenian and Molatian troops, SLA, RACS when their finished, most major nations will be represented aswell, like USA, China, England (When PUKF is finished), Russia, Iran, India (in Vilas weaponholders addon), Australia (when ANZAC mod is finished), Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Dutch (how tiny will Netherlands Be!), Norway (in Vilas weaponholders addon), Sweden and Italy. It's amazing how many nations there are!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Would you be making landmarks too? Like would mini Russia have the Kremlin or Lenin Library and mini USA has the White House or the Pentagon for example?

Would you be making landmarks too? Like would mini Russia have the Kremlin or Lenin Library and mini USA has the White House or the Pentagon for example?

i think he said that he wasn't going to release it with landmarks first, but after the first release he would think about it

What will be the map size? Considering other maps usually go for 10km x 10km, what are we looking at here?

Guys can you read the date of the first posts. It was waay back in 2009. Ice has made 3 other islands since then and probably has halted production on this map.

Also, from his sig, it looks like a 4th map is on its way.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a map of such scale to be made. Icebreakrs got enough to worry about. :)