Sign in to follow this  
Mudkip

MICH TC-2000 Combat Helmet

Why does the Designated Marksman and Engineer characters have the MICH helmet and everyone else has the Lightweight Helmet?

How do you people even notice that? Ive had them lined up before and never noticed it. Don't know why they have them though.

Well maybe something like this happened during the development of A2:

artist:

Hey marines are done... :)

art director:

Ok. But we need more variety. Please use the MICH helmet instead of the LWH helmet on a few models.

artist:

But marines usually don't wear MICH helmets unless they are part of some special unit.

art director:

Do it anyway.

Well maybe something like this happened during the development of A2:

artist:

Hey marines are done... :)

art director:

Ok. But we need more variety. Please use the MICH helmet instead of the LWH helmet on a few models.

artist:

But marines usually don't wear MICH helmets unless they are part of some special unit.

art director:

Do it anyway.

I HATE that when it happens. 95% of the time they said something completely different 5 minutes before, too.

Speaking of helmets, what is that tan colored helmet some of the Force Recon units wear?

Speaking of helmets, what is that tan colored helmet some of the Force Recon units wear?

Mich TC-2000 without a helmet cover. Plus a norotos nvg mount

How do you people even notice that? Ive had them lined up before and never noticed it.

Way too much free time on their hands..:p

Way too much free time on their hands..:p

It bugs some people. As a modeler, I notice a lot of poor modeling in this game (which I made a topic on and got flamed to death).

Something tells me that parts of ARMA2 does not know whether it wants to represent Marines or US Army soldiers. Just like in ARMA1 where the equipment was half US Army and half US marine. I can't figure out why ARMA1 soldiers wore woodland vests over ACU though. Hopefully in Arrowhead we'll get equipment that's totally consistant with the US Army.

Something tells me that parts of ARMA2 does not know whether it wants to represent Marines or US Army soldiers. Just like in ARMA1 where the equipment was half US Army and half US marine. I can't figure out why ARMA1 soldiers wore woodland vests over ACU though. Hopefully in Arrowhead we'll get equipment that's totally consistant with the US Army.

Perhaps because they were deployed to some backwater place and didn't expect to see action. It might've been a higher priority to give it to guys moving out to afghanistan and Iraq over Sahrani, some tiny island somewhere whose enemy's government had no reason to attack our soldiers. Although I think the original plot of the game was different and had a good reason.

It bugs some people. As a modeler, I notice a lot of poor modeling in this game (which I made a topic on and got flamed to death).

If I am thinking of the right topic, I agree with you and where as I didn't notice them think they if it isn't too much of a hassle they should be fixed.

Agreed, let's hope it's as realistic as can be, IOTV / IBA, etc.

Can you direct me to that thread? I have a slight intrest in 3D modeling so I'm curious.

Can you direct me to that thread? I have a slight intrest in 3D modeling so I'm curious.

I believe it is this one.

Agreed, let's hope it's as realistic as can be, IOTV / IBA, etc.

As i stated somewhere else already. I am pretty sure that at least the us army soldiers in the addon are as close to realism as it gets. :rolleyes: