Sign in to follow this  
otrebla_snake_ita

Why doesn't BIS let us "betatest" his (its? XD) games?

Hi there, I was wondering "why doesn't BIS let us betatest its games?": OFP, ArmA - Armed Assault and ArmA 2 have ALL been released with a lot of bugs due to a not long betatesting period.

Their products have all been patched and they've become fully enjoyable only after "a long time".

So, why don't they let us betatest their games? They may be released "bug-free" and maybe less heavy don't they? ;)

Obviously with "Beta test" I mean "Closed Beta Test" ;)

=)

;1410740']Hi there' date=' I was wondering "why doesn't BIS let us betatest its games?": OFP, ArmA - Armed Assault and ArmA 2 have ALL been released with a lot of bugs due to a not long betatesting period.

Their products have all been patched and they've become fully enjoyable only after "a long time".

So, why don't they let us betatest their games? They may be released "bug-free" and maybe less heavy don't they?

Obviously with "Beta test" I mean "Closed Beta Test"

=)[/quote']

There are closed beta tests prior to the release. There was even an announcement that beta testers for ArmA2 are required.

There are also closed beta tests at other game studios and the games needs patches after the release so no real difference here.

Should someone get any ideas about "they let us betatest - after we paid for" or something like that... Don't even think about it.

Edited by W0lle

I wish I had beta tested ArmA2. I would have written them a book in bug reports.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, when you guys needed arma2 beta testers when exactly did you post this... I don't remember :\