Sign in to follow this  
papoose244

Editor Guide

Hi guys is there a guide out there on how to use the editor?I can do basic stuff but I would like to be able to make missions.

ther is a magical thread in this forum, many rumors fly around about it some call it they know all the staff place athers the crateros lounge, but the oldest writen evidences tell somting about a arma 2 mission editing place.

its a long and hard jurny for a jung minde but the reword is much greater than a human mind can imagin :-)

Go here and grab mr-murray guide : http://www.mr-murray.de.vu (make sure you get the English one if that's your language).

Better than chasing all over the net trying to find stuff. Quit comprehensive on building , scripting etc.

Besides , you can print it out and use it as a reference rather than trying to have your browser open while working on something and ..you can curl up by a warm fire with a good book instead of being hunched over your keyboard.

It's for ArmA1 but it's pretty well all relevant to ArmA2 , especially for just getting started.

I hear he's expanding this for ArmA2 as well...

ther is a magical thread in this forum

"They Call It The Great Tomato" :D:D

But you could always take a look at mr murrys editing guide! Here

Its for ArmA1 but at least 95% is still valid! :cool:

Edit:-Was beaten to it by BeerHunter!

Edited by ck-claw
Im to slow!

I hate the editor guide that says "HandGrenade" is West grenade magazine name and "HandGrenadeTimed" is East grenade magazine name. TOTALLY BACKWARD!! GRAARRR I HATE RGO GRENADES GIMMIE M67!!

At present it is, but im sure you could put a request in to [sBS]Mac, hes just bringing out version 2 .

Go here and grab mr-murray guide : http://www.mr-murray.de.vu (make sure you get the English one if that's your language).

Better than chasing all over the net trying to find stuff. Quit comprehensive on building , scripting etc.

Besides , you can print it out and use it as a reference rather than trying to have your browser open while working on something and ..you can curl up by a warm fire with a good book instead of being hunched over your keyboard.

It's for ArmA1 but it's pretty well all relevant to ArmA2 , especially for just getting started.

I hear he's expanding this for ArmA2 as well...

Thanks, going to check this out ;)