Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

I guess you two really want your post counts deleting don't you?

i "actually" know what football is, and im an american.

theres no need to stereotype there partner.

'"I like the fact that he doesn't even know what football actually is

Like all Americans by the way"'

spidey

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WhoCares @ Mar. 21 2002,16:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 21 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U totally lost me with the first thing, is Albert Sweicher, or what his name now is, Hamster<span id='postcolor'>

Not as far as I know.

I just like to tease the Hamster from time to time  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*Cries*

Why me why me...hamster have feelings you know etc...

*Stops crying*

Damn it thats not fair if I filled about 4 pages of a topic with that kind of tripe I would get banned. sad.gif

ANYWAY, back on topic:

they reason I'm so cheerful about that is that for a team like Panathinaikos it is a great achievement! Think about it: a Greek football team in the quarter finals of the Champions League! Yeah, we have yet to score at a world cup, but the fact that our teams start reaching the quarter finals of the champions league means our footie is improving! Just look at the match against England! We won it basically (that free kick was ridiculous, and Becks paid with sexual favours for it wink.gif )!

As for that lash out on Americans not knowing what football is...lemme rephrase that: all Americans I have met in person (quite a few) seem to struggle for a few moments until they realise what it is.So there smile.gif

Do I need to repeat it?

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 21 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do I need to repeat it?

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

Finland 5-Greece 1.

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Stop it already mad.gif

You are making me feel like a German in England tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif