Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

*with slave voice*

I'm ur prisoner, i'll do everything for u, I'm ur servant. I'll kick Plabedo in hit nuts if ya want

what's with the kick-in-da-nutz thing? That wasn't even directed at Placebo...

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Bleh!</span>

john-wayne.jpg

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 21 2002,11wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[snip]

BTW I didnt like it either that the 'neat picture' thread was deleted! I didnt find anything extremely offending besides .... aaah who cares..?<span id='postcolor'>

I never posted in that 'neat picture' thread! I am never offensive against anybody!

I am sure Hamsters can't be offended, so shut up Hamster  wink.gif

(j/k)

I'm glad that Sparta Prague didn't make it to the quarter finals - so BIS can fully focus on OFP  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 21 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*slave voice*

Shall i take this as an order to act like a poof.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought you were already? tounge.gif

I thought us Danes should stick together, while we were making fun of all the other. But now, u've just stabbed me in the back *sob* *cries*

there there Stealt...

...wipe your tears away...

and go kick 'im in da nutz!

I'll run for cover.

Sorry, I tried to keep u quiet after i kicked u, so u wouldn't wake urself up, but u bit my finger and i had to remove my hand from ur mouth, and then u woke up of ur own screaming

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 21 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U totally lost me with the first thing, is Albert Sweicher, or what his name now is, Hamster<span id='postcolor'>

Not as far as I know.

I just like to tease the Hamster from time to time biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 21 2002,18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, I tried to keep u quiet after i kicked u, so u wouldn't wake urself up, but u bit my finger and i had to remove my hand from ur mouth, and then u woke up of ur own screaming<span id='postcolor'>

Are you on something intoxicating?

Well, I have not the time to wait for him. My boss interrupts me all the time wink.gif That's why I leave the message on the board... In fact, I don't really care too much about his reaction - it's just to make the joke - no need to discuss it over and over...

Over biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 21 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 21 2002,18wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, I tried to keep u quiet after i kicked u, so u wouldn't wake urself up, but u bit my finger and i had to remove my hand from ur mouth, and then u woke up of ur own screaming<span id='postcolor'>

Are you on something intoxicating?<span id='postcolor'>

It sounds to me like it's u

well, u started talking bout seeking help, and I just said that I thought it would be a great idea.

Sure don't hope ur in that denieal fase