Sign in to follow this  
DunnoDunKe

New Sci-Fi Mod

What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Makes You Guys Like This Mod????

• Futuristic Soldiers And Tanks
    • Mech Units (still unavailable yet though)
    • It's a Sci-Fi, that is all the matter
    • It's just another mod, so why don't we play it..
    • I dont give a damn about this Mod (lol)

sorry guys, can't really work with ofp these few days, too busy to help my mom's business, i cant even get online, and maybe don't even have enough time to check all the post, i'm sorry but i hope that you all be patient...these past few days, i've only able to model a new terran (baisic soldiers) trooper with its rifle only...and really sorry

dunno if you can read this upload the finished terran trooper to somewhere so i can beta test it.

bronze eagle

Hey DunnoDunke,

At least yer ok.

Remember,this isn't a job.It's a hobby.There's no

obligation on you to meet deadlines or even finish

the project.Much less apologise for livin your life.

Your project,and the forums should still be here

when you get back.So take your time.

:)

i know dunno has a finished updated terran army soldier, but should we wait for that, or should we go ahead and retexture the republicans into terrans and replace mr.ducks units? somebody get mr. duck in here.

Edited by BronzeEagle

i know dunno has a finished updated terran army soldier, but should we wait for that, or should we go ahead and retexture the republicans into terrans and replace mr.ducks units? somebody get mr. duck in here.

lets Dunno finish his project

I'm sorry but I can't help. I've stopped modding for OFP (if I did continue on modding I'd still be doing the terrans). Plus I've got other priorities at the moment.

OK, guys, really sorry for the long break...firstly. i'd like to thnk your guys for all of your concern...im doing great:cool:

And 2nd, i'm going to announce the plan for my project (i've made this after reading some post and were unable to reply them, sorry guys):

My Plan

Republican Army

-Infantry (power armor)

-Infantry (Standard soldier like today, with Kevlar vest. Will be used for guards or MP and etc)

-Mecha(Landmates Concept)

-Tank/APC/Command Vehicle

-Fighter/Bomber Plane/Troops Carrier

Terran Army

-Infantry (power armor)

-Infantry (Standard)

-Mecha(District 9 Mecha Concept)

-Tank/APC/Command Vehicle (will be mostly reworked or based on mr.ducks previous model)

-Fighter/Bomber Plane/Troops Carrier (also will be mostly reworked or based on mr.ducks previous model)

Civilian/Colonist

-Male Colonist worker (2 or 3 model like the pic from BronzeEagle, the girl’s hot)

-Female Colonist worker (2 or 3 model)

-Standard Civilian (remodel from bis Model to adapt to sengir’s animation)

-Car/Transport (Audi Concept in ‘I Robot’ kinda cool)

and here's the unfinished story line that i was thinking...

In the year 2548, a nuclear war broke out, reducing the human civilization to ashes and the half of the earth was no longer habitable. After hundreds of year mankind was able to rebuild their civilization again by the leads of the remaining technology. Under the name, Earth Reformation League, Human united. Years after years, and decades after decades, the population keeps growing, this facts has lead the League to a problem, overpopulation.

In earlier 2700’s, mankind has succeed their first space voyage after the Great War. Years later, technology has help them to travel through space and help them to find other planet to be colonized. The first was Mars. Two hundred years later, human keep advancing. Many systems were discovered, a lot of planets were colonized and ruled by the power of Earth Empire, the former Earth Reformation League. The empire spread across galaxy. However the growth was so rapid that they were so many colonies, and it was impossible for the Earth Empire to control them all properly. Even worst, the Earth Empire ruler in late 30 century, practice a dictatorship government, leading to the refusal of the colonies, to give their allegiance to Empire. Especially, those that are given less attention to for having less resource.

Soon, the empire collapsed. Colonies united into new power. Strong, rich, advanced and influential colonies formed the New Terran Formation and those that are in ‘lower levels’, Formed the Republic of Tharties. Although, the republic formed from the smaller colonies and not as advanced as the Terran’s, they have their own advantage, a bigger number. This has made the republic’s power is in equal to the Terran’s. However, both goals differ from each others. The Terran wants to revive once again the great Empire power, but the republican wants a civilization that refuses war and oppressions on smaller colonies like the Earth Empire once did...and bla bla bla bla....F*** dunno what else to write..i was thinking, this can be adapted with my adviser's aka bronzeEagle story...

Of course, the story has its 'lackness', (is it a right vocab? lol)

p/s for some screens, i'll try to post later, current connection are not too good...and happy to be back..

Edited by DunnoDunKe

ive been going through islands to do a mod on and i think the best one so far is star light island v.2.0 because it has this huge urban city but we can pretend thats the nuclear zone and the city is a ruin where gangs roam the territory and most of the people live out in the desert. well whenever someone accidentally roams into the forbidden zone a special security force is called out, the republican guard.

em, well, just read your mail a while ago..the idea of police, soldiers and gangs story is interesting, maybe we can make a future GTA stuff...lol..

anyways, i've just finished the first stage for terrans marines...here's some shots

sh3t.th.jpgsh2w.th.jpgsh1.th.jpgsh4.th.jpg

well, soldiers in the first picture are marines and in last pic are the specops..

these few days, i've been thinking that u guys have waited long enough, so i decided to release them without beta-test the terran...i just dunno where to upload them..so plz, gimme any leads

btw, razor x, i've tried the link for the colonist, but it didn't work...

sorry pal, but no...:o i haven't work on the vehicle yet..you know, i've got a lot of other priorities these past day.:(..and beside, i'm focusing to model the mecha for both terrans and republic for now...then i'm going to fix the anim..and then only after that i'll try to do the vehicle...

sorry pal, but no...:o i haven't work on the vehicle yet..you know, i've got a lot of other priorities these past day.:(..and beside, i'm focusing to model the mecha for both terrans and republic for now...then i'm going to fix the anim..and then only after that i'll try to do the vehicle...

if you want i can take the new terran models and put them in the terran vehicles replacing the old terran units. if we ask mr. duck im sure he'll let us.

sure;)

that would be great....i bet mr.duck wouldn't mind, he's one generous guy...btw, i'm having trouble uploading the files to the mediafire..can i upload them through yahoo! and mail them to you and help me to upload them to mediafire?:p

sure;)

that would be great....i bet mr.duck wouldn't mind, he's one generous guy...btw, i'm having trouble uploading the files to the mediafire..can i upload them through yahoo! and mail them to you and help me to upload them to mediafire?:p

alright lets do it. log onto yahoo.

Edited by BronzeEagle

i'd like to apologize to anyone that wait for th link...but i wasn't able to upload anything, but it will be available soon enough...i'm waiting from bronzeEagle signal..

i'd like to apologize to anyone that wait for th link...but i wasn't able to upload anything, but it will be available soon enough...i'm waiting from bronzeEagle signal..

id say we can go ahead with the soldiers module. the people have been waiting for a long time and they want something new. ww4 is still working hard and code blue isn't ready yet. now is the perfect time. if you want i can upload it to my mediafire account.

edit:

ready for download:

future sci fi addons

Edited by BronzeEagle

what's really missing from this addon is a third faction. an enemy....but also a story. So I have one based on what we already have as far as addons go....

story:

the setting is star light island on a planet that has been colonized way out in outer space

during the 4th world war by the Vetura corporation (republican units and wanzer).

Eventually their workers are led to believe that earth has been obliterated. The vetura

corporation controls everything in star light island except for the outskirts of star light

city, the desert region known as outland. The outlanders have formed small renegade

societies in outland and do underground business with each other. Veturas goal is to

conquer everything and the outlanders know it. When an outlander falls in love with a

Vetura worker he sets out to rescue her. The outlander boy and friends break into

an old gun shop in star light city giving them access to outdated weapons. After the

attack by the outlanders, Vetura agents begin killing outlanders, but just as they are

caught by Vetura they are rescued by the terran marines. they then discover that earth

has actually survived ww4 unlike they were told and with the information they have, the

terran marines will need their help.

notes:

i think i want the vetura girl to be from the dsa bikes pack with the futuristic bikes.

she'll drive a pink one and will show up at the mondo burger while this boy is exploring.

she'll mistake him for a worker, he'll get it right that she's vetura, but not security,

only a worker. after spending time together and hitting it off she has to return to work

or they will come looking for her and she doesn't want him to get in trouble. so the boy

comes up with the idea that they can rescue her if they use guns and kidnap her. the

kidnap goes perfect and they get her. later vetura workers come looking for her and they

are shooting people. just as the vetura agents get to the couple the terran marines arrive

and the vetura agents run scared. from that moment on they begin the attack on vetura

with the marines help and the information from the girl.

addons required:

star light island v.2.0

dsa bikes pack

3148 addons beta

wanzer pack

wanzer A addon

mr ducks terran marines addon

timeline:

-2010 the vetura corporation is formed and its business is everything outer space.

-2025 the vetura corporation suffers a blow with the economic meltdown of ww3

-2030 ww3 is over and the vetura corporation barely comes out on top. using the money

earned from military sales they come up with a plausible terraforming idea for a colony

on mars created by melting ice and vetura is back in business.

-2047 vetura begins terraforming a colony on mars called star light

island and in fear of a nuclear war they move a majority of assets there.

-2050 world war 4

-3000 starlight island ceases construction in order to make up for a lack

of staff as communication is lost with earth and many workers flee into the outlands, in

fear of war spreading to mars. They are given them the nickname outlanders. intense

measures are put in place to see that workers do not become outlanders and since there

is no government to check that program, vetura becomes the only existing government.

-3148 the year of our story

Edited by BronzeEagle