Sign in to follow this  
Belier13

Oh god don't tell me that just happened

Okay, let me make it short. I was in a forest in Chernarus with my group and we were planning an assault on a nearby town (nameless one, little village).

After I've scouted the area we started to run toward the town, seeking for cover. Suddenly I heard some shooting coming from the town. Then one of the bullet hit my head and my character fell on the ground and they asked me to try again. Seriously what is that shit? :mad:

I fail to see the problem in what you described so I can only assume you're being sarcastic.

so you got shot in a game where people have guns

FASCINATING

Okay, let me make it short. I was in a forest in Chernarus with my group and we were planning an assault on a nearby town (nameless one, little village).

After I've scouted the area we started to run toward the town, seeking for cover. Suddenly I heard some shooting coming from the town. Then one of the bullet hit my head and my character fell on the ground and they asked me to try again. Seriously what is that shit? :mad:

Any realistic analysis of modern combat conditions would say that either you skulk in really carefully or enter under an artillery barrage of thick smoke to conceal your movements.

It's amazing how many people haven't even absorbed the lessons of WWI yet..

im guessing hes pissed at the fact that he was headshotted on the move while moving in, when he thought it was clear.

I must say this chap sounds like he has been really quite traumatised by these events perhaps we should all be a little more considerate to the cu*t.

Seriously what is that shit? :mad:

You trying to rambo the mission.

It appears to me that a small piece of lead penetrated your skull at very high velocity, ending your life.

It appears to me that a small piece of lead penetrated your skull at very high velocity, ending your life.

Yes, everything is clear now!

Okay guys, I'm afraid this community and somewhat sarcastic humor doesn't seem to fit together. I just felt like posting random crap (AKA spam) after crossing just too many useless threads about psychotic AIs or just.. Shit. The thread's title is just a parody referring to the "Tell me this didn't just happen." post. Clickme

Ahh guys.. "Then one of the bullet hit my head and my character fell on the ground and they asked me to try again" Don't tell me that sounds any serious, lol. :yay:

i thought it was serious, should of added something else to cue it was sarcasm.