Sign in to follow this  
BadBone

Ok, so i call in chopper for evac........

But once im aboard how do i make it move?

Just been trying all buttons on keyboard, space bar, rgt ctrl space, checking through keyboard controls in manual and in game.

Wtf, how do i tell pilot to move?:j:

TIA

Bring up your map & click where you want it to go using the communications option (which I assume you used to call the chopper in?)

Cheers,

Nah didnt use map to call for evac but cheers :D

it simple. when choper landed, hop in and going to map. there pres space=>support=>transport and clik on map place where u want to be))

also be careful where you point on the map... the AI is stupid enough to try and land on trees. which results in destroyed chopper.

In manhatten I found that when using the chopper as soon as you board and try to use the map for some reason it brings up the artillery menu which is probably the reason why soo many people have complained its not in the support menu because regardless of you selecting one of the artillary options or cancelling out the menu, this glitch cancels artillery all together so if you want to use this option make sure you bomb a town BEFORE using the chopper. However this doesn't always happen the first time you use an extraction but there is a fair chance it will happen within the first 3 call outs

Cheers.

Can Arty be used right from the start? I got in a helo once and artillery menu popped up, havent been able to find it again?

Im on Manhattan

Edited by BadBone

I am in a the mission where you are incamp and need to go find Dressler. I wanna use a heli to get my team there, and call for transport, heli starts up. Once we are inside, I have no clue how to tell the pilot to take us there.

And no, clicking spacebar, transport and clicking on the map... that doesn`t work. Ideas?

Yeah use the map and Commo menu.

Yea, but its fubard, can only use once so i found out :(

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I am in a the mission where you are incamp and need to go find Dressler. I wanna use a heli to get my team there, and call for transport, heli starts up. Once we are inside, I have no clue how to tell the pilot to take us there.

And no, clicking spacebar, transport and clicking on the map... that doesn`t work. Ideas?

Your question has allready been answered above...for me

There are two ways to do it.

Press 0 - 8 - 1. Now you can either click on the ground where you want the chopper to go or you can open the map and click on the map.

For some reason I can't zoom in or out on the map when I'm in the mode where I need to select an LZ. So I always first open the map, look for a suitable spot, zoom in on it, I press 0 - 8 - 1 and finally I click on the spot. You can change the LZ at anytime, even when the chopper is moving.

But sometimes it's easier to simply press 0 - 8 - 1 and click with the left mouse button on the ground somewhere in front of me.