Sign in to follow this  
critanda

SP Mission: Morning Assault (my first)

By the way does anyone know how to get a full squad to rearm with out having to tell each grunt individually?

Good question, i'd like to know if this is possible as well as it takes ages with a large squad & in this mission the counter attack has usually started before you get everyone rearmed!

Good question, i'd like to know if this is possible as well as it takes ages with a large squad & in this mission the counter attack has usually started before you get everyone rearmed!

² yeah :)

Awesome mish man. I played it for about 5 hours last night and still haven't finished. Part where the APC gets hit by the hind blew my mind.. guys crawling around injured.. this game is nuts.

I'd like to know this also. I wanted to 'all - rearm - at truck'.

you select all your soldiers by pressing ~ or individually by pressing on each corresponding F key, F1,F2,F3,....

Very cool mission but I still haven't been able to defeat the counterattack. There are waves and waves of these guys coming out of the woodwork, I must have mowed down 20-30 of them before being overrun. I'm playing with the ai dispersion mod, I can't imagine trying this mission with the standard laser-aim robocop ai.

Pity the grad truck can't aim worth a damn or I would've lit up the whole forest with rockets and made short work of them. :D

you select all your soldiers by pressing ~ or individually by pressing on each corresponding F key, F1,F2,F3,....

Thanks. However when I select 'all', the 'rearm at' does not appear in the menu. I can select individual soldiers at a time and rearm. They only seem to have an 'rearm' menu item if they have used some of their ammo.

Just beat the damn thing, finished with over 50 kills, lol. That scoped pkm is a beast, finally picked it up after running out of ammo for my SVD (great sniper practice, too). Very fun mission and runs very smooth considering how many units there are. Its weird that the campaign missions that I've played so far (the first 3 or 4) seemed to have fewer units but ran like trash. I kinda wish I could have walked around a bit after the counterattack had been defeated to survey the carnage. :D

Hey Critanda!

I have played the above mentioned mission and I found it great! Have you ever visited http://ofpec.com? It is the sole community site that reviews and rates missions, it contains a beta testing forum, and a lot of helpful people can assist you on any scripting questions. Would you mind to register for free and submit your mission for review? People really should not miss out on it, and maybe the comments would encourage you to do more missions in the future, who knows?

Cheers

Mathias

Edited by Mathias_Eichinger